imperfections.

Grace's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

I felt butterflies in my stomach. The feeling broke me. I couldn't take it anymore. Why would I have feelings for him. Loved doesn't even exist. I felt that pain in my chest. I can't cry anymore, I hate feeling like a burden. I looked at Ashton and somehow the tears came rushing in. I broke down. I felt his arms being placed around me, " please stop crying, I hate seeing you like that. " he slightly whispered. I shook my head and backed away from his chest. " I am a monster ! " I yelled. He looked at me and somehow, I saw the water in his eyes. I saw the tears falling from his eyes. "a girl like you doesn't deserve to witness that ! You don't have to be here now ! You should be lying at home ! You should be smiling " he said while sobbing. " Ashton, don't cry ! Please don't ", " I love you so much " he kept whispering while sobbing. He ended up falling asleep with his head in my chest and his arms around my waist. I was slightly stroking his soft hair. I sigh and whispered, " I am accidentally falling for you ashton. If you only knew, if you only knew.." I fell asleep with him lying beside me.

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

Narrator's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

Ashton lied with his head on grace's chest. He loved her like no man could. Ashton has never fallen for anyone. Indeed, he has never had a girlfriend befor, even though he was extremely good looking. Grace was a pretty girl, she just couldn't see it. She was effected by her imperfections. She hated her body, her entire features, from her hair to her toes.

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

Ashton's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

She was in deep sleep. I didn't want to wake her up. I liked the feeling of being between her arms. She had me wrapped around her little fingers. I love her. She has been through a lot. I wanna be the one who saves her. I wanna be her life saver. I decided to talk to the doctors about when she's getting out. " Hey doc. When is Mel supposed to get out. " " Tomorrow's night " he blankly said, I just nodded and half smiled. I got back in and saw that she has woken up.

" morning princess " I said as I kissed her forehead. She smiled back at me and whispered. " I'm so bored, can we halve a walk ? ". " I'll go ask the nurse" I said back with a smile. After begging them, they have finally agreed. I was holding her tightly. She was leaning against me while walking. I was watching her every move. It was now about 9 pm. "Look at the sky, it's perfect " she mumbled. " Mhm. " I murmured back." I wish I was as perfect as it is ". " you're perfect ! You just don't see it, you don't see that spark in your blue eyes, you don't  see the smile that I see, you don't see anything ! You're way more than perfect. " she just blushed and looked down. I remember her taking her hand away from mine, I couldn't dare hold her hand again. I wish I could bring that dead girl to life. I wish I could wake her up from that nightmare. She needs to get the idea of me being here. I am not leaving, not in a million years. She still smelled perfect even though she was at the hospital. Comfortable silence filled the atmosphere. I was staring at her; admiring her every feature. She was really skinny, I didn't like that I guess we'll see about that when she gets out tomorrow night. I took a loose strand of her hair that was on her face and placed it behind her ear. I got my hands and slowly stroked her cheeks. "You're perfect " I mumbled before pulling her into a hug.