Guilt

Grace's p.o.v
----------
I groaned and tried to open my eyes but desperately failed. I took a couple of deep breaths, then I quickly sat upright but I immediately regretted it. My eyes fluttered opened and I found myself in a really familiar room. The door opened to reveal A bloodshot red, puffy eyed Ashton. He gave me a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. I found a pill and a glass of water on the bedside table I took the pill and a couple of sips from my water. Ashton sat beside me and he stared at me. I put the plate of food on the bedside table and got up. I put my shoes on and said, " I should probably go.." I was about to walk out of the door but he grabbed my hand, " please don't g-go aw-away I need you " Ashton spoke up, his voice was croaked and hoarse. I looked him straight in the eye. My heart broke into million pieces as the tears fell out of his eyes. " Was I not good enough ? " He asked as he stood up. " Ash, it's not like that at all, I was missing you, Wen came over so we could just watch movies and then we were a bit way too close, I know I shouldn't have done this but I swear nothing else happened. You are the only one that I have ever loved, I only trusted you. You forgot about me, I was hurt and you barely called, you ignored me, you broke me too Ashton. " I cried. Ashton approached me and he was still sniffing and crying. He crashed his lips onto my lips. We kissed for a moment and then we pulled away. He hugged me so tightly, even though I flinched I enjoyed the hug and listened as he spoke up. " Things will get better between us, we will be happy I promise you. I swear everything is gonna be alright, trust me baby I swear. I will never let you go. never. "
-----------------------------
Ashton's p.o.v
-----------
After what i saw yesterday, I was broken, hurt and most of all Overwhelmed. Grace would never cheat on me, she loves me and I am sure about this. I had a flashback of the moment where her lips crashed into mines, the spark that I felt and the electricity that ran through my entire body felt so right. We spent the day watching TV and cuddling in bed. Grace's head lied onto my chest. I was stroking her hair and she nuzzled her head closer into my chest.I looked down at her and saw that she was already asleep. I kissed her forehead then I turned the TV off. I needed to get Grave to push Wen away, but how. I looked around and saw Grace's phone on the bedside table. I, in a sneaking way of course, leaned over and grabbed her phone. I looked through her texts with Wen but there's was nothing important. I did something I know I was gonna regret.
-----------------------------
G: I don't wanna see you again, don't ever call you jerk. Go get a life.
-----------------------------
I know Grace and I are gonna get into a bad fight because of this but I can fix it I know. A couple of minutes later my eye lids got heavier and heavier till I fell asleep.
-----------------------------
* next morning*
Grace's p.o.v
-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I groaned as I started to open my eyes. I looked around and saw that Ashton was still asleep. I got up and entered the bathroom and did my business. I saw that Ashton was still asleep. I decided to look through my phone. I checked my texts.
1 new text.
Wen: Glad to hear that.
-----------------------------
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why'd he say that. Then it hit me. I saw a text that was sent through my phone. I didn't send that. It was sent yesterday. I know Ashton Sent it, I just know. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. How could I be mad at him ? No grace, no grace. I left the room and headed towards the kitchen and cooked breakfast. I placed his plate in the microwave. I made some waffles with chocolate sauce and strawberries. I was washing my dish when Ashton's arms were wrapped around my waist and his head rested in the crook of my neck. I pushed his arms away, he looked at me in confusion. " Get a  life Wen. Get a damn life, huh ? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ? ASHTON WHY DID YOU SEND THAT STUPID TEXT ? " I yelled at him. " I did this because you are mine, you are only mine. " he said. I just huffed and left. I made my way towards my room but stopped when his arms wrapped around me and he turned me around. " God, you are so hot when you are mad." he said. I wanted to Crack a smile but I held it on the inside. He leaned in and kissed me. It was longer than the usual. It was passionate yet rough. It was soft yet so strong. We pulled away, " You can never stay mad at me for so long, babe " he said and I pouted. He leaned in and we kissed again. " Babe, how about we go on a date tonight ? " He said. I nodded and smiled. " I will go home and get ready. " I told him. he nodded " Bye Babe, wear something hot " He winked. I laughed and left.