Carry on.

Narrator'sp.o.v

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It has been weeks since Grave ran away. She has been lately looking for a job she's doing well in school.

*in new York*

Grace groaned as her alarm went off. Grace was a bit relieved since her parents and Wen haven't texted her. She thought they cared but she got over it because she built walls between them. She quickly got up, got ready and decided to have breakfast. She decided to go for a fancy breakfast since it was like way too early for her to leave. She got some scrambled eggs, sussages and toast. After finishing her breakfast she headed towards her school.

* skipping the ride to school *

she got into the class and sat down. The bell rang and everyone got in the class and took theit seats. Grace felt a pair of eyes burning holes into her. She looked around and found a guy staring at her while grinning and waving, she furrowed her eyebrows and looked behind her to see if anyone was there but no one sat behind her, she looked at him and pointed at herself mouthing " are you waving at me ? " he chuckled and nodded. Her eyes widened and she awkwardly waved back. He smiled at her showing some cute dimples she just smiled back and looked at her books. She started copying what the teacher was writing until the bell rang and she headed towards her locker.

* skipping other classes *

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

grace's p.o.v

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*lunch time*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I got my money and headed towards the cafeteria. I got my food in a tray and took a seat by a table. I was surrounded by air. I felt way more insecure when I was alone. I just played with my food, I wasn't really hungry. I just stared at my food and started thinking about my messed up life, I need to get a job. My thoughts were interrupted by a thick british accent " Mind if I sit here ? " " erm, no..not at all " I replied looking at the creepy guy from most of my classes. " it's really nice to meet you i'm Ashton. " he said while extending his hands for me to shake I shook them lightly. His hands were big compared to my pale, small ones. " I am..Grace " I said. he smiled at me. we both sat silently eating our food. I was actually playing with my food. I hate over thinking, " hey, you okay ? " ashton asked me. " yeah I am fine " I lied " No you're not " " yes I am " " speak up ! what's up ? " " I am fine I promise it's okay.." he got up and took a seat beside me. I frowned as he took my hand in his " you can trust me you know...yes I may take a little while to gain your trust but at least open up to me " I shook my head " Why can't you all get that I'm totally fine being alone! " I yelled as I got up and left.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

ashton's p.o.v

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I was running after her, calling her name but she didn't answer me. what did I do wrong. I loved the feeling of her tiny pale hand entwined with my big one. She's really pretty but she's always alone. what's up with her ? I need to know her story no matter what it takes. she needs to know that I'm not like the rest and I know how to treat the others. I will make her feel like a princess, my princess. I heard slight sobs  coming from a corner. " Grace ? " I whispered "go away " she said, it came out a bit muffled but I have heard it. "come here " I said as I opened my arms for her to throw herself in, she didn't so I slightly wrapped My arms around her. I whispered soothing things into her ears. " everything's gonna be alright..I promise you, please stop crying, I don't like seeing you like that ".