Moving on.

Grace's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

*next morning*

I woke up feeling as tired as shit. I looked around noticing that I'm not in my bed. I looked around and found a body lying on a couch beside my room. I realized there were two pills and a glass of water. I took the pills and lied back down. I got up and headed out of this apartment. I took my heels in my hands and headed towards nowhere. After a long, long walk. I found myself in front of the soft, soothing ocean. I felt like crying my eyes out. Life was so tough. I somehow miss my mum. I am so tired of keeping my anger on the inside. I started collecting tiny rocks and I headed to sit on the old bench. I took the rocks and started throwing them hard. Nobody can hurt me. I'm now titanium.

* after exactly 4 months *

Me and ashton got pretty close. I have been working for longer shifts. I got enough money to buy a new apartment and get a car. Ashton and I were looking around for a nice apartment. We were now into a nice, well-sized apartment. Two bedrooms, one bedroom had its own bathroom, the other a as just a simple room. The

apratment also had one guest room, a living room, An American kitchen, two bathrooms. Ashton and I were currently talking to the owner of the whole building. "Sir, how much does the apartment cost ? " I curiously asked. " It exactly costs about 55,000 $ " I suddenly felt a bit down, I only had 70,000. I looked at Ashton and he nodded towards me showing that it's a good opportunity. I handed the money and decided to ask. " when should I move in ? " " A couple of more days and then you can move here " he said. I nodded and motioned for ashton that we should go.

" Hey ! I'm so damn hungry, hoe about we go grab something to eat and then we can go look for the car, Kay ? " ashton asked me as we both got into his car. I nodded " yeah, I'm a bit hungry too " he took me to that nice dinner and we both got in. There was an old lady and her eyes widened as she saw ashton. She hugged him tightly and whispered something that I couldn't clearly hear into his ear. I could feel him chuckling and his cheeks got a bit red. " what would you like ashton ? " " Bring the usual, but make it two " I heard him tell her. "I got you something I'm pretty sure you'd love " he told me as he took a seat in front of me so I was facing him. Comfortable silence filled the place around us. I kinda enjoyed his company. We both silently ate and after we were done the lady asked to take a picture with us. After taking the picture someone grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear " you must be special, you're the only girl that ashton has brought here, take care of him, He is in love with you. I can tell by the way he looks at you " the old lady mumbled into my ear. I blushed and looked down. Ashton would never like me, I mean come on, look at me. I headed towards the car and I saw ashton studying my every move. I got into the car and sigh. " What's wrong ? You okay ? " ashton asked me taking my hand in his. I nodded " I am fine ". Lie. " what are you thinking about ? " he asked me " moving on " I whispered " what about moving on ? " he whispered back. " How am I supposed to do it. How do you do it, how do others do it " " baby, you'll find out sooner or later. " he murmured as he started the car and headed towards the car selling shop. Ashton parked and we both got out. We checked the cars and they were all expensive. I guess I have no choice but getting the motorcycle. Oh god. I was having a slight conversation about motorcycles with ashton and he told me it was a good idea so I kinda agreed. I was so tired i couldn't even move. We were now infront of the building of my apartment. I waved at ashton and headed towards my apartment. I emedietly changed and headed to bed.

* a couple of days later *

My motorcycle has arrived and now I'm a bit busy. I gotta go shopping for my new apartment and for some new clothes.