Let it take you away.

Ashton's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~
Her eyes. My biggest weakness. I could stare at them forever.  I do like grace she just doesn't get it. I was staring at her the whole time until the elevator dinged bringing me back to life. We both got into her apartment, it was simple but unique. I smiled as I looked around. She lead me to her guestroom. I got in and got dressed into some sweatpants and a shirt. After I was done I heard something coming from grace's room. I headed towards her room and kind of eavesdropped. I heard the most angelic voice sing and a guitar slightly being strummed. Them lyrics *,*
" I was walking home from school on a cold winter day, took a shortcut through the woods and I lost my way it was getting late and I was scared and alone, but a precious baby boy took my hand and led me home, and momma couldn't see him oh but he was standing there and I knew in my heart he was the answer to my prayers " I heard her sing. Wow ! I slightly knocked on her door. " come in ! " she yelled. I smiled as I looked at her in her pj's. " Your voice it's perfect " she gasped " were you listening ? " " yes..are you mad ? " "No it's okay just don't tell anyone and I belive I Suck " " You're ridiculous " " C'MON". I ended up tickling her. Comfortable silence and a bit of tension filled the place. " wanna watch a movie ?  " I asked her " yeah sure " " I'll be right back ! " I yelled as I ran to get my mac book. I got it and lied down beside her. She got a blanket and we both snuggled closer to the blanket. She did her best to keep her distance away from me. I wasn't gonna hurt her. We both decided on watching " The notebook " after watching a couple of movies her eyelids got heavy and she slept with her head resting on my chest. She's so peaceful. I was staring at her and I eventually fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Grace's p.o.v

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I fell asleep and my head landed on something hard but warm so I didn't bother waking up.

*next morning *

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to see ashton's head resting on mine as my head rested on his chest. I gasped as I emedietly jumped out of his embrace. He woke up and yelled " ARE YOU OKAY ? " " I am fine ashton I just kinda freaked out when I found you lying here. " " Ma bad ! I accidentally fell asleep..I am sorry " he whispered while nervously scratching the back of his neck. I just giggled and headed towards the bathroom. I showered and combed my hair untangling the messy parts from each others. I just left it as it was naturally wavy. I got out to see ashton, he was about to leave. "I will be back to pick you up tonight..we are going somewhere special " I waved goodbye and locked the door.

* tonight *

narrator's p.o.v
~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Ashton was heading towards grace's apartment. He was a bit happy that he'd get to show her that place. It was so special to him. Ashton's life wasn't the best. He had trouble with his family. Ashton never believed in love. Until her met those eyes of her. Ashton texted her and told her he was waiting for her. Grace made her way towards Ashton. He smiled when he saw her. She approached him and gave him a sad smile. " you ready ? " he asked her she replied with a simple yeah. Ashton took her hand and started walking towards the place that he wanted to take her too. Grace wasn't really comfortable with ashton holding her hand. She was a bit anxious about today. Both of them have one passion, the same, simple passion music. While walking, grace as usual had her earphones plugged. Ashton wasn't pleased with her silence. Grace remembered her father as she listened to that song. " so if you're lost and afraid and you feel so alone don't worry child cause there's a father who will love you as his own just like he loved his daughter, like he loved his daughter " . A tear rolled down her eyes but she held it in. Ashton stopped walking and asked her if she was okay she just nodded and buried her pain deep down inside her heart. Ashton just looked down but he felt sad because she still didn't trust him to tell him her pain. They reached the place and ashton lead her inside. They walked through a side walk until they reached a Sandy floor and an ocean lied infront of them. " Oh my- Ashton this is amazing ! " Grace exclaimed " Yeah I know.." Ashton said as he sat down on the sand. " Ashton you're not alright aren't ya ? " "  It's just- we don't always get what we want right ? " ashton said " I usually come here when I am in deep pain or grief " ashton told her " Why do you trust me ? " she asked ashton " I don't know, maybe it's your eyes. Maybe it's the way you talk. I don't know I just wish you could open up to me. "" Ashton you don't know about my past, You don't know what I have been through. I am sorry I don't trust you but if you have been through what I went through you wouldn't be even talking to me." " Why don't you get it ! I can change that past. I can make the present a whole new life. I can heal those wounds. Just open up to me " " I will Ashton, it'll take time though but I will. " Ashton smiled and stared at her. He sat there admiring her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Grace's p.o.v
~♢~♢~♢~♢~

I am starting to open up to Ashton. He is really nice. He told me about his past and how his parents divorced when he was 4 years old. I felt pity for him. " Do you believe in love ? " Ashton asked me " I don't really believe in that kind of stuff " " Neither did I. My mum used to tell me about she and dad met and how they loved each others, but then it all changed. " ashton said, he was at the verge of tears. I smiled at him " everything will be alright ashton. At least you haven't been through what I have experienced ! " I said with a smile. " Grace ? Tell me about your past " " I-I.." " Please, I am begging you" I gave in and told him everything I ended up crying as usual and I needed up placing my head in his lap as we lied on the Sand infront of the ocean. I felt soft hands stroking my hair. " Hey ashton, do you like ed sheeran ? " " WELL DUH ! Who doesn't ? " he yelled I giggled and sat up straight " Nooooo ! I liked our position please come back ? " he pouted " Fine ! Fine ! Just give me a sec. " I opened my phone's Playlist, picked ed sheeran's " kiss me " song and lied back into his lap. The feeling of his soft hand running through my hair led me to a deep deep sleep...