Breaking the walls.

Ashton's p.o.v

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I couldn't help but stroke her soft hair. I ran my hand through her beautiful Locks. She fell asleep. I giggled at her cuteness. " when are you gonna open up to me Grace ? When ? " I desperately whispered. It felt a bit nice to have her to tell me about her past. I just felt a but trusted when she told me everything. There's still a brick wall between both of us, I just can't wait to break it. It was getting late and it was time to head back home. I didn't want to wake her up so I just decided to carry her. I carried her bridal style and started walking towards her apartment. As we approached the building's door Grace woke up. " Where am I ? " she groaned. I chuckled a bit " Grace we are at your apartment. " I whispered" But we were just-wait what ?! " I carefully got her out of my arms. " you have carried me all the way long ? " she gasped. " it wasn't a long way anyway plus you're as light as a feather " I said with a smile " No I'm not ! I am as heavy as an elephant !! " she said. " Goodnight Grace " I said with a slight smile. " Night ashton ! " she said back while weakly smiling. I got a bit closer, wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. She waved and made her way towards her apartment. I walked home, my house was near hers. I also live alone. I quickly changed and got into bed with nothing on my mind but the blue eyed girl. I liked the way her hair was dyed. Black and blue. I also liked the way she would let it flow with it's slightly wavy locks. I fell asleep with a smile plastered to my face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Grace's p.o.v
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

After getting into my apartment and getting dressed I headed to bed. I had work tomorrow. Today was off. I drifted into a deep sleep.

* next morning *

I woke up, showered and ate my breakfast. Today my demons came for a visit. They came to remind of how ugly and fat I am. MY INSECURETIES BROKE THE LIMIT, AND MY SELF ESTEEM DROPPED. I am so sick of my boring life. I decided to check my crappy phone. I found a couple of texts from ashton. I had day long for free so I'd just lay in bed and text him. I headed towards my bed and started talking to Ashton.

~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~♢~

G= Grace ♡     A= Ashton ♡

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Convo

~•~•~•~

A= How is the beautiful lady doing ? Xx.

G= she's okay but she's kinda sick of you calling her beautiful when she's not

A= She's fooling herself, she's fe most beautiful girl that I have ever seen

G= *giggles* how are you Ashton ?

A= I am fine as long as you're okay.

G= Well thank you, what are you doing now either than texting me

A= well we can say I am smiling like an idiot while texting you

G= haha you're weird

A= which is good right ?! anyway can I call, I wanna hear your voice and make sure that you're okay.

G= yeah sure you can

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A= HEY GRACE !

G= congrats Ashton ! You just got me deaf !

A= Yeah sorry about that. HOW are you ?

G= I am good ? What about you, how is everything ?

A= I am alright, any plans for tonight.

G= I have work UGH ! If you were gonna ask then I work at the bakery, which is straight up the road so it's close to my apartment.

A= oh okay that's perfect I'll walk you home. IF that's okay with you

G: Ashton I finish at 10 pm you can't walk me home at that late time. It's dangerous.

A= What's dangerous is a pretty lady like you walking alone at 10 pm. I won't allow that to happen.

G= c'mon Ashton !

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*skipping the rest of the convo*

                        ~♡~

Narrator's p.o.v

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Grace and Ashton talked and talked for a long period. It was by now 5:30. Grace was getting ready for work. She quickly got dressed and headed towards the bakery. 

* skipping work *

Ashton was waiting outside the bakery since 9:30. Melody still can't get the idea that he does care about her. She's just used to people betraying her. Who could blame her ? No one.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

grace's p.o.v

~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I took the money from the lady and thanked her. It was cold and I couldn't wait to get home. My hands were red and they were literally killing me. I got outside the bakery and saw a smiling figure coming towards me. Ashton. I smiled at him but then whined " Ashton ! I told you not to ". " I wouldn't let you walk alone, especially when it's late " Ashton said. I kept clenching my fists since my hands were killing me. Ashton noticed and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?  " " My hand are killing me !". Ashton just smiled and took my hands in his. He slowly rubbed the upper part of my hand with his thumb. I didn't really like him holding my hand. My hands felt a bit better after all. We were infront of my apartment. Ashton's hand was still entwined with mine. That lad likes holding hands. I giggled at that thought. I might have accidentally let ashton in when I told him about my past but I rebuilt the brick walls, but that time they are metallic walls. I will never let him in. Never.

" Bye Grace "

" Bye Ashton "

Nobody can break these walls. Nobody !