Who knows ?

" are you alright  ? 'Yes' she replies. No one can hear the scream of her internal cries, she think there's no hope and no faith left to give, there's no reason and no purpose for her soul to live. "
-------------------------------------------
* Recap *
" would you be my date to prom ? ". My eyes widened and...
~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧

Ashton's p.o.v

~'~'~'~'~'~'

" I'd love to ! " She squeaked as I pulled her into a hug. She looked tired. I got a piece of her hair that fell infront of her face, I tucked it behind her ear. It was now 9:00 pm and her shift ends by 11:00. 2 hours left. I could hear her groan every now and then. I would just shake my head and laugh.

------------------------------------------Grace's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking out of the stores window. Watching strangers passing by. My thoughts have been interrupted by customers entering the store. I looked up and an unpleasant scene stood infront of me. My mother. I emedietly coughed and raised the apron upwards so it was covering my face. I continued to " fake" cough like crazy. I looked at Ashton and kept mouthing him " Help ". " Young lady. Young lady. " My so called " mother " kept asking but I just looked at Ashton begging for help. "Erm, she's deaf madam. Do you need anything. I can help. " Ashton finally saved me from this stupid situation as he took their order and I placed what they ordered in a box, gave them the box and then they left. " She's deaf madam. Do you need anything ? " I mocked Ashton and he just glared at me. " Seriously ? Madam ?  You didn't tell me you were born in Paris ? " I fake gasped and bursted out into a fit of laughter. He playfully rolled his eyes and punched my arm. " Why did you act so weird when the lady and the man came. Are they your relevants or something ? " Ashton asked me looking curious. " let's not talk about that please. " I said while looking at my legs. It was time to go now. We both left heading back to my place. Prom was in a week. I still need to get a dress, oh how I hate dresses. I'll look for the dress tomorrow. I decided to text Stacey and ask her to join me.

Convo.

__________________________

S~Stacey♡G~Grace

------------------------------------------

G~ hello !

S~ Hey. I missed you !!

G~ I missed you way more, how about we go to the mall tomorrow. I need to get a new UGH, dress.

S~ AMAZING ! I'm totally coming.

~~~~♧~~~~~♧~~~~♧~~~~♧~~

Grace's p.o.v

<~<~<~<~<~<

I had a spare room. It was filled with some of my musical instruments. I ignored Ashton's presence and hended towards the room. I took a seat and started playing my piano. "  and they say she's in the class A team stuck in her daydream, been this way since eighteen but lately " . After finishing the song I heard someone clap. I jumped and looked at Ashton. " when will you stop sneaking on me ? " I asked him while raising my eyebrow. " When I trust you enough, that I'll be sure you won't cut yourself. " I groaned at his response. " I'm gonna head to bed, 'night Ash. " I yawned. "Goodnight princess " he replied and kissed my forehead. Next thing I know, sleep took over me.