Scars.

" your heart's against my chest your lips pressed to my neck and I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet "

Grace's p.o.v

~●~●~●~●~●~

Ashton had his hand wrapped around mine. He was now awake, but he still didn't let go of my hand. I had a flashback of a moment where me an my mother were fighting about me not studying and all that crap. My mum hated me. My father hated me. I have scars to prove that. I have a couple of fresh cuts on my left wrist.  I got back to cutting. Ashton had my left hand entwined with his and it was killing me but I did my best to keep it on the inside. I accidentally winced in pain. " what's wrong ? " ashton panicked. I pointed at my hand. He quickly let go of it. " WHAT'S WRONG ? " he yelled " It's nothing", I said as I pulled my sleeves down so he wouldn't see the cuts. " show me your hand ! " he demanded I was dreading that question. It kind of reminded me of my mum when she found out about my scars. I shook my head " it's nothing ashton ". He took my hand and lifted the sleeves. Ashton's eyes widened and I swear I could see the tears filling up in his eyes.
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Ashton's p.o.v

~♢~♢~♢~♢~

Tears started filling up in my eyes. How could she scar her soft beautiful skin ? " Why ? " I said as I broke down into tears. " Ash. Please don't cry " she said. I still held her wrists. My tears were falling on them. She somehow opened her arms for me and I throw myself into her embrace. I cried and cried and she patted my back. " promise me you wouldn't do that again ? " " I promise you, I won't do it again. Ash " I nodded and looked at the window.

* skipping hours and hours *

We have finally arrived. It was night time. We got into the hotel we both booked one room. The problem is that It had one bed. I'll just sleep on the couch. We both changed into some " summery " pj's. She had some shorts and a long sleeve. " You can A short sleeve I already know about the scars " she just nodded and headed towards the bathroom to change. She came back and sat down next to me. " is it only on you wrists ? " I questioned she looked down but didn't reply. " huh ? " I asked "No ashton

It's not only on my wrists " " whe-where el-else " I couldn't help but stutter. She slowly lifted up her shirt and her abdomen was filled with scars. Cuts and scratches were everywhere. " May I- erm " I asked but she nodded. I ran a hand through the scars and looked at her. "Stop..please stop.." I begged her to. She nodded and opologized. " No don't opologize ! It's okay just don't hurt yourself, each time you hurt yourself you're hurting me. " I whispered as I kissed those scars on her wrists. " 'Night ash " she whispered " night Grace" I whispered back as I kissed her forehead. she got into the bed and I covered her. I headed towards the couch and emedietly slept.

~》~》~》~》~》~》~》~》~》~

Grace's p.o.v

~♡~♡~♡~

" No ! Mum ! NO ! MUM ! NO " I woke up yelling, while terribly sweating. " Are you okay ? What's wrong ? " ashton asked. I just shook my head and cried. He hugged me and whispered soothing things into my ear.

" Here, see nothing has happened everything is fine " he said as he tucked me back to bed and was about to head back to the couch. " No ! Ash. Please stay here. I..I don't wanna be alone " I whispered. Ashton came and lied down on the bed beside me. I was trembling with fear until ashton wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. Is it weird to feel something towards him ? I didn't want to feel anything towards Ashton and what I fear is that the walls between us are somehow breaking. I'm letting him in. Ashton's eyes were burning holes into me. He was totally zoned out. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes. " Ash. Are you okay ? " I smiled at him " huh ?! Yeah I am fine just a bit sleepy. Can you please show me the scars again ? " I groaned and nodded, I showed him my scars again. Nobody knows about them. I trusted him. I needed him. " why did you do it ? " he asked me. " I..I wanted to let my anger out on something and my skin was the only way to take away my pain. " I quietly said. " But, you could just let your anger out on me. On anything but yourself. You're way too precious to do that. " ashton said as he slightly ran his hand through my shoulder. " Ashton, Stop okay ! I am not precious ashton I am worthless. I'm a nobody. There's no point of me being here. I am not good enough. I'll never be good enough. " I said as the tears started building up into my eyes. " if you're gonna leave me later, then go ahead leave ! I wouldn't stand hearing another goodbye " I said while tears were falling out of my eyes as I cried and cried. " I am never leaving you ! I am gonna be here till the end ! I WON'T LEAVE YOU ! YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME ! " ashton cried looking deeply into my eyes. He got a bit closer and our faves were inches apart. " you mean everything to me. Everything. " ashton said while cupping my cheeks with his hands and stroking them softly. " Here, lay here " ashton said as he positioned my head on his legs and started playing with my hair. I looked at him and smiled a bit. " Thank you Ashton, thank you for everything. " I whispered softly and closed my eyes.

Graced ( under edition )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें