Catching feelings

Grace's p.o.v
---××---××-
I pulled out a dress that I bought but I never in a million years thought I'd wear it. It was a short black, cut-out backless skater dress. I decided to add a little hint of make up, which resulted in a smokey eye and red lipstick. I straightened my hair. I smiled at my reflection, I actually liked the way I looked. Ashton should be here any second. My phone buzzed signaling I got a text
Ash: I'm here, babe.
I grabbed my purse and walked out of the house.
I was greeted by a good looking Ashton dressed into some black skinny jeans and a black and white. strapless shirt with a black leather jacket on. To be honest, he looked hot. He smiled at me and I returned it back with a wide grin. " come on, we have got a great night ahead of us. " he said as he opened the car's door for me. I got in and he closed the door. He then entered and the first thing he did was placing my seat-belt on, then he added the child's lock. I gave him a questioning look. " I don't want you getting hurt. " he mumbled. See, Ashton confuses me sometimes. While driving he would always glance at me. Our hands were entwined together. Ashton stopped in front of a really expensive looking restaurant. He parked his car and hurried towards my door to help me out. We walked towards the restaurant and Ashton had his hand on the small of my back. He stood in front of the reservation table and spoke to the man standing there. " Ashton and Grace " He spoke up. The man nodded and let us towards a table for two. I sat down and so did Ashton. We have been given the menus, while looking through the menu I noticed that my other hand was on the table with Ashton's hand on top of it. He looked at me and smiled, I blushed and looked back at the menu for support to hide my pink cheeks. We ended up ordering the same thing. The waiter came and took our order. Ashton almost punched him since the waiter was literally hitting on me. Ashton's hand was still holding mine and we were sharing a conversation about who knows what. " Grace, baby, we need to talk about something important " He said while sighing. I nodded and motioned for him to continue. " Baby, you see I found a collage in Canada and as you see I would like to complete my education over there so I was thinking, if maybe, you would like to join me.." he spoke up. " I would love to Ashton but I cannot afford a plane's ticket " I mumbled looking down. " I will pay for everything, you don't have to worry about a thing " He said but I shook my head. " No, I don't wanna be a burden" I said shaking my head. " Baby, you are my everything, I'd do anything for you. You are coming with me, we are gonna have a good life together and everything will be okay. " He said and I smiled while blushing. Our food arrived and we were silently eating until all of a sudden Ashton got up and stood in front of me. He pulled me up so I was facing him, in a matter of seconds his lips were plastered to my lips. I kissed him back slowly. When we pulled away I sat back down and blushed, Ashton smiled and mumbled " What will my life be without you, completely and utterly nothing. " As those words left his mouth, I smiled and said " I love you ". We finished eating and Ashton payed for our food. We were walking hand in hand towards Ashton's car. As we got in, he started driving towards the beach. I was actually excited since I'm a big fan of the beach. " I have got a surprise for you, babe. " Ashton spoke up. I smiled and nodded in return waiting for his surprise. We arrived and he parked the car. He blindfolded me in order to surprise me. We stopped and he started taking off the scarf around my eyes. I looked up and there was a house, two floors. I furrowed my eyebrows. " I rented it for a couple of days so we could stay away from the world and it would be you and I and that's it, no one else. " He smiled. I smiled back and we both got in. " I have no clothes.." I trailed off while blushing. " I packed some of your stuff. " He said. He threw one of his over-sized shirts at me. I got into the bathroom and changed. We were both cuddling on the couch watching T.V. Ashton's had slowly stroked my cheeks and let me tell you, everyone he touched me I'd always feel a tingling sensation running through my body. He then staring running a hand through my hair while humming to a song. " Babe. " Ashton mumbled. " yeah.." I replied. " you are beautiful " he said. I blushed and snuggled closer into him mumbling a quick I love you to him. he sat up straight and placed me onto his lap, he started kissing my neck, his lips traced back to my face as he kissed every inch of my face. He then stopped when it came to my lips and looked at my eyes, then he looked at my lips. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine, teasing me, then his lips were onto mine making the spark run through my body. We both pulled away since we were both breathless. I can't really explain how grateful I am to have him. Ashton's phone rang interrupting us. He groaned and answered. " Hey..yeah I'm good, do you need anything ?..I can't come over now, I am with Grace..I gotta go. " I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. " who is this " I asked. " Just a friend of mine. " " A girl or a lad ? " and that's when he went silent. " Ashton, answer me. " " It's a girl, alright. " he snapped. I shivered at his sudden outburst. " Well I'm sorry go interrupting you both, go ahead she needs you, go see her, go hug her, I don't need you anyways. " I snapped back. " Grace baby, calm down, please let me explain we are just friends, I swear baby you are the only one I have ever loved and the only that I will ever love. " I couldn't take anymore so I just ran upstairs to the master bedroom.