Again.

Ashton's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

I felt so happy. The way she walks, the way she talks just got me twisted. She's perfect. She's got an amazing personality, amazing appearance. She's my everything, but the truth is my feelings are growing wider and wider for someone else and it's not Meghan. Meghan is really cool but my feelings for the other girl are uncontrollable. I just did my best to shake her out of my head and focus on meghan. I was gonna call grace and ask her to join me and meghan to the amusement park. I'm pretty sure her and meghan would make great friends. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

~♧♧~♧♧~♧♧~♧♧~♧♧~♧

Grace's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

My phone started ringing and the caller ID said " Ashton ". I sight and accepted his call anyway.

~>>~>>~>>~>>~>>~>>~>>~>>~>>

Convo

----------

( A: ashton-----G: grace )

A: good morning sunshine

G : morning ashton.

A: Me and meghan were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us at the amusement park ?

G: you guys I'd love to, but it's a date I don't wanna ruin it.

A: NO  no you won't ruin it, please ! c'mon, I have missed you.

G: Fine. I gotta go now bye

A: bye.

~♢~♧~♢~♧~♢~♧~♢~♧~♢~

I hung up and sat down on the couch. My face was into my hands and I was boiling with anger. I kept questioning myself. Why ? Why would I be angry when I don't even like him that way. He's just my friend. I don't know what to do. ~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

* later at night *

I have received a text from ashton signaling that he has arrived. I got down and got into the back seat of the car. Ashton's girlfriend is really pretty. She has got amazing hazel eyes. A perfect long, long hair but the only problem is that her face was filled with makeup. Ashton cleared his throat motioning for one of us to greet the other. Me being me I extended my hand for her to shake and said " Hello, it's really nice to meet you. I'm grace and you are..? " and the reply wasn't what I expected. " Oh so you're grace. I'm meghan ashton's girlfriend." She rudely said eyeing me up and down. My hand was still extended but she turned around and didn't shake it so I hesitated took it back. Embarrassment filled my body. I could hear meghan huffing while glaring at me through the mirror. I felt sad. I was drowning but that time, ashton wasn't here to save me. Nobody was here.

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

We arrived at the park and ashton said he'd go get us some cotton candy. I was sitting on a bench that meghan was seated on too. I could feel her glaring at me while I was playing with my fingers. Ashton came and handed us our cotton candies. Meghan was bothered by my presence. " Oh look you guys I have found a friend of mine. I'm gonna leave and see them 'kay ? " I said, Meghan's smile got wider as she nodded. I started running in an unknown direction and I could hear him calling my name but I ignored him. I ran towards a bench and sat on it. I was all alone. I took a Slight bite of my cotton candy. It was my favourite flavor. I loved it. I sat there looking around for anyone. Nobody was there. I opened my clutch bag and looked into my so called "diary".

I found something that almost brought tears to my eyes. I was 12 years old that night.

I looked at it and carefully read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear God,
If you're listening then please make all of my dreams come true. If you can't then, then take me away. I have spent enough time in this hell. I think it's time for you to take me to heaven. If you can't then I left my window opened, I'm waiting for Peter pan to come. Growing up is shit and I can't deal with it.
~thanks
- Grace Xx
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I decided not to waste the night so I decided to have some fun. I played some games and won a teddy bear. I was a bit hungry so I decided to grab a corn dog. There was that guy that served the corn dog, he was so cute. " What's your name ? " he asked me while smiling and waiting for the corn dog to be done. " I'm grace. " I said with a slight smile " I'm Ethan, it's nice to meet you grace " he said. We talked for a little while and I was enjoying his company. The corn dog was done so I decided to ride something. I got two tickets one for the Ferris wheel and the other for the roller coaster. I got into that tiny place where you sit in the ferris  wheel. I admired the view. After i got out of the ferris wheel I headed towards the roller coaster. I took my seat and looked to my side a teenage girl was seated beside me, she had a really wide smile. I giggled and felt a bit excited. I ignored the fear, I'd never let it reach my heart. The ride started and when it ended I couldn't be happier. I'm never gonna ride a roller coaster. Let's add that to my " not to do list ". I headed out of the park and walked towards ashton's car. I am not gonna make him drive me home, I just wanted to say goodbye. I was now close to the car and what I so wasn't pleasant. It wasn't pleasant at all. I didn't want to interrupt so I headed back home. I had to admit it. I cried. I don't know why but somehow I had feelings for ashton and if I kept pressuring myself. I'm gonna explode. I was falling...i was falling too hard and the worst part is that he wasn't here to catch me. I'm gonna fall, in gonna break. Whatever falls breaks, except titanium and I gotta be titanium. I gotta fight. I gotta spread my wings and fly not fall. Angels have wings, they survive and I will. I needed him now. I needed his embrace. I did my best to shake away the thoughts about him. School starts tomorrow. Could life get any better ? Sarcasm.

I headed towards the bathroom, took a shower and tucked myself into the bed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*next morning*

*skipping getting ready for school*

~♧~♧~♧♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧

I headed towards my motorcycle. I had a green day's shirt on some ripped skinny Jeans and a beanie. I had a bagel for breakfast. School doesn't start until 8 and it's 6:30. Our principal has changed the timing. I decided to stop by Starbucks and get a coffee. A day without coffee is like a day without a sun. I got my coffee and took slight sips from it. It was by now 7:00 so I decided to head to school. I got there. The hallways were still crowded no matter how early it is. Jocks filled the place. I headed towards my locker and got my books for my first period.

*skipping till lunch time*

-------------------------------------------------

I got my food and took a seat in the dark end of the cafeteria. I sigh and looked down.