Eclipse: Sexual Themes

Author's Note:

I wrote all of this while listening to music. I'll add a couple of songs to the comments of each chapter for some mood music if y'all want to listen to it while reading. It always adds something for me and I hope it does the same for you. 

But I digress, (FYI, "---" means "insert name here")

You should have figured you'd dream about Mark. Not that it was unusual, but you didn't want to dream of him tonight; it would feel like he was mocking you. Still, the dream came but it was warped and wrong. Mark's usual sweet, lopsided smile was replaced with a sly, sharp-toothed grin. His puppy-like deep brown eyes were now pitch black, even the sclera; they seemed to suck the light from the room. His skin also seemed to have become monochrome; it was a pale grey with dark grey scrollwork designs shifting across it. He looked almost nightmarish. "Hello." he said in his signature bassy voice, but even this had something off about it. His voice echoed slightly and seemed almost like two people speaking ever so slightly out of synch. The "echo" sounded more gravelly, with the slightest of hissing to it. This was definitely going to be a nightmare.

"You have the startled eyes of a wild rabbit... I like it." He hissed into your ear. "W...what happened to you Mark?" You said stuttering with fear; you felt almost as if you'd be devoured if you made a wrong move. "He's not here right now sweetheart, but I promise we'll have some fun." You shivered at the word "fun"; he made it sound like a threat. "Though of course, even I must admit that it's a bit crude to get right to the action without having been introduced." the Mark clone said as he climbed on top of you and pinned down your wrists. You were still too terrified to even struggle "You can call me Darkiplier. I'm every evil or impure thought sweet little Mark ever had. I'm so pleased to meet you ---."  He whispered against your lips.

He spat out the words "sweet little Mark" like they were rotten fruit, but when you opened your mouth to ask "Darkiplier" a question he shoved his tongue in past your lips. It was forked and it swam skillfully in your mouth making your head spin. He finally allowed you some desperately needed breath once he had fully explored your mouth with that long, forked tongue. "Am I seriously getting turned by a nightmare?" You wondered out loud. "I'm happy to hear you're enjoying yourself, though your terror is far more enticing --- but I assure you this is not a nightmare. I'm quite real you'll find." He murmered into your ear. He sucked on your earlobe and slowly started licking and sucking his way down to your collarbone -- which he bit. His teeth were like needles and pierced your flesh. It stung like shards of glass lodged in your hand. This was real.

He lapped at the blood greedily before getting up and saying "I think that should be enough for one night. Don't want to have you fall asleep on me tomorrow." Darkiplier's voice became more melodious and hypnotic as he uttered "Now, sleep. When you see that bite in the morning remember who owns you."