Daybreak

You

You awaken to the sound of knocking on the guest room door. "Hey ---?" Mark's muffled voice says; he sounds nervous. You pull back the covers and realize you're still naked from...last night's...events. "Don't come in! I'm not...presentable!" You shout. You hear nervous laughter from the other side of the door as you franticly search the floor for your pajamas. "That's fine. I...um...just wanted you to know I'm gonna go take a shower, and uh...maybe do some laundry." He stammers. You hear hurried footsteps going down the hall and the closing of the bathroom door. I am so glad he didn't open the door. That would've been awk-ward. You think to yourself, as you finally find your pajamas and slip them back on.

Mark

You are so glad she didn't open the door. That would have been awkward, because fun fact about loose pajama pants: they do the opposite of hiding boners. You set the shower as hot as you can stand it and hop in. Try not to think about the hot chick in your guest room. Try not to think about the hot chick in your guest room. You fail. You sigh and try to calm yourself down as you shower. You start to wash off your hot, sticky shame and find yourself lingering. Don't masturbate thinking about someone when they're in the other room dingus! You quickly rinse off and think of unsexy things before stepping out of the shower. The floaty head-thing from "Eyes"The sexy, original ghost from "Eyes". Nope. Uh... mannequins. "I Am Bread"!  That does it. You grab a towel and dry off. You put your glasses back on and realize: I didn't grab any other clothes!

You

After putting your pajamas back on and brushing your hair, you head into the hallway. You turn to close the door behind you and hear a panicked Mark yell from the other side of the hallway. "---don'tlookIforgottograbachangeofclothesanddidn'tusethemasterbathforsomereason!" You turn around, because you didn't understand a damn word the man just said, to see Mark clad in only a towel and glasses. Sweet, flip, flying, fuck-a-turtle that man is FINE. You both blush profusely and run in opposite directions. You run down the stairs, and he runs into his bedroom. Well, you're definitely awake now.