Control: Smut

AKA - Dark bottoms for the first time

A/N - I can confirm that having a hot guy tied up and begging beneath you is a huge confidence booster. 10/10 would recommend.

Dark

This is new, not bad, just...new. —- licks your lower lip, asking for entrance. You happily oblige and let out a small groan when she grabs a handful of your hair and gently tugs. I could definitely get used to this. -'s tongue probes the inside of your mouth mercilessly. You entwine your long, flexible tongue with hers. She smiles into the kiss and wraps her legs around you, pulling your body closer. You can't resist; you start to grind against her.

- responds by biting your lower lip roughly, not hard enough to do any damage but hard enough to hurt, and pulling you down further with her legs. Dammit. Being pressed this close against - feels good, but I can't get any friction like this. What a cocktease! - gave a sly grin at your frustration. God, she's loving every second of this isn't she? She kissed up your jawline to your ear, where she sucked and nibbled at the lobe, before seductively hissing "Behave. I'm in control tonight and I'm going to use you to my heart's content. Let's see how you like being toyed with."

That may be the hottest thing I've ever heard. You think as you start to...try to thrust against her. I would kill to be able to move my hips right now. All you can think about is how much you want - right now. A gap between the two of you develops and you start to move your hips only to discover that she is pushing you onto your back. Fuck, just one second against her that's all I ask. Your eyes are clenched so tight trying to control yourself that you don't notice the scarf over your eyes until she lifts your head to tie it.

You gasp and freeze. You have night vision; you're an impossible being; not being able to see or have control is a new, and slightly frightening, experience for you. You feel your arms get raised over your head and tied to the headboard with nylons? another scarf? a tie? You aren't sure, but you don't resist at all. Why am I not resisting? It's not like these can actually keep me here. Then again, this is new so let's just see where it go...! Your thoughts are interrupted by a hand being placed on your crotch. You groan and buck your hips upward unconsciously. God, every touch feels like it's amplified by 500% Holy shit. - rubs you through your clothes for a moment and gives you a gentle squeeze before getting off of the bed entirely. That fucking bitch!

You

What has gotten into me?! I never act like this...Still, I do have Dark practically begging for me and Mark is a jerk. Fuck it. When am I ever going to get another chance like this? You strip out of your pajamas and slowly get back up on the bed. You put your knees on either side of his hips, just barely grazing his jeans with them. Dark lets out a whimper. An honest to god whimper. "Please. — I need you so bad." He pants. Yeah, there is definitely no going back from here. I'm going to fuck this poor soul senseless.

You gently drag your nails down Dark's sides and you hear the faint hiss of a sharp intake of breath through clenched teeth. "You sure change your tune when you're not in control, Dark. You make an excellent bitch so far." You taunt as you press yourself against him, achingly slowly, only moving one vertebrae at a time. Dark is hard as a rock, and you find yourself tempted to go hard and fast right away. However, the noises spilling out of his mouth are just too delicious to rush things.

"Dark?" You purr into his ear. "Yes?" he replies in a strained tone. "I think you've waited long enough," His whole body relaxes. "Oh thank fuck." he breathes. "Want to get rid of your clothes for me?" You ask as you rub his inner thigh. He doesn't even say anything; his clothes just promptly dissolve away. You look him up and down. Never got to appreciate the full view until now, definitely not disappointed. The things this man could do... "You're not wagging your tongue as much as usual Dark. It's a shame really, seeing as I've thought of a novel place for you to stick it." I can't believe the lines I'm using. I guess it's easier because I don't have to look him in the eyes. You position yourself in front of his mouth. He licks his lips, seemingly back in his comfort zone, and growls "I swear I'll eat you like you're my first meal in days." Good.