Restless: Sexual Themes

You

You're too scared to go back to sleep after what happened; if Mark hadn't have walked in you don't know what would have happened. You yawn and immediately dash to the kitchen to grab some coffee. After pouring the sad remnants of the morning's coffee into a mug and microwaving it, you head back into the living room where Mark has turned the TV up way too loud in an obvious attempt to force himself to stay awake. You let out a bitter laugh as you take a sip of your reheated coffee. "I feel like I'm Nancy from A Nightmare on Elm Street." Mark looks over at you and asks "Shit, does that mean I'm Glen then? I think my fans would be pretty upset if I turned into a blood fountain." You chuckle and plop down on the couch next to him. "I'd be pretty upset if you turned into a blood fountain too." You tell him. "I mean, not only is that shit nasty as hell and a bitch to clean up but you'd be dead." Man, am I ever tired. This coffee is barely keeping me awake. I don't know how Mark is managing to stay awake. No sooner had you thought this than you felt Mark's head on your shoulder. Poor sweetheart. He tried so hard...Oh well, at least I'm still awake so I'm safe.

A shiver runs down your spine and you hear a menacing yet familiar whisper "That's what you think sweetheart. Miss me?" Dark. You can't bring yourself to turn around, and settle for weakly asking "How are you here? I'm still awake, aren't I?" You take another sip of coffee because your mouth has become ashen and dry. The scalding of your tongue confirms that you are, indeed, awake. "So I am awake. How are you here then Dark?" A Cheshire cat smile floats in the air in front of you and a condescending snicker can be heard. The smile disappears and you suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." Dark hisses in your ear. "I might as well tell you." Dark easily pries the mug from your hands and sets it aside. He places his hands on the back of the couch to either side of you and his lips ghost against your ear. "Mr. Knight-In-Shining-Armor over there won't be able to help you. You want to know why? Of course you do. I come out when he sleeps. Surprised you didn't figure that out to be honest." You're shaking like a leaf as he softly chuckles.

Dark decides to tease you as he weaves his tale. He straddles your lap before continuing in hushed tones. "You can liken me to Mark's subconscious. He is not aware of me, but I am a part of him. As you can see by looking at Sir Snooze-A-Lot, we have separate forms. Mine is just a tad more...conditional than his. Now that you know the deal, are you willing to sacrifice your beloved Mark's sanity to save yourself?" You say nothing but cease shaking. "That's what I thought." Dark says mockingly before nipping at your earlobe. Just as you finally start to relax, Dark gets up and yanks you to your feet. "Gotta keep you on your toes." He says with a wide grin. "I semi-sincerely apologize for my violent outburst earlier, by the way. As an amalgamation of unpleasantness, I'm rather to prone to jealousy and other negative emotions. It makes me significantly less endearing than my counterpart, but it's a part of the job description."

Dark smirks and grabs your hips roughly, pulling you closer until your bodies are flush with one another. "So, what sort of fun should we have now ---? I think I've scared you enough for one day after all." Dark murmured while giving you a hungry look. "From condescending to horn dog in no time flat..." you mutter under your breath. Dark nips at your ear again and purrs into it "Someone is feeling cheeky. Do you have some suggestions, perhaps?" You turn bright crimson. "Have you no shame?" you hiss. Dark immediately replies "Nope." You sigh. "Alright, I kinda walked into that one but seriously -- Mark is right there. I'm not doing this here." He, of course, laughs. What an asshole. Mark your subconscious is an asshole and you should feel bad. Also, please wake up. "Yep, I'm a raging asshole. Which is precisely why I want to do this while Mark is right here." You forgot about the mind reading thing.

You try to squirm your way out of Dark's grasp. It is the opposite of effective. Not only do you fail to free yourself but you were essentially grinding against him the whole time. Fuck. Any chance you had of getting Dark to cool down was now gone. He pushes you up against a wall and presses his knee between your legs before eyeing you lewdly. "I think I can get you to see things my way." Dark says with a lecherous grin. You expect to be quickly ravaged but Dark instead takes things agonizingly slow. He pulls down your shirt collar (it will never be the same -- RIP shirt collar) to view the mark he made earlier. He dips down his head and licks and nibbles and sucks all along the edges of the handprint. You tilt your head to the side to give him better access and... *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* Mark's alarm clock goes off upstairs. Dark disappears, Mark jolts awake from his resting place on the couch, and you drop to the ground in a flustered puddle of horny embarrassment. Things just have the worst timing some days don't they?