Gratification: Smut

A/N - So, I'm finally back to writing (and I'm no longer sex-repulsed -- yay!) and I have a grip on where I want the story to go for now.

Mark

--- looks at you with lust-glazed eyes that send a shiver down your spine. Even in this sleepy haze the raw want is nearly enough to tear you apart. She leans over you and you swear you could feel the heat radiating off her chest. You feel your arms drop to your sides and a slight tingle in your fingertips as the blood rushes back to them. ---'s shifting weight draws your attention back to a certain other blood-filled extremity. She draws her slit down across your length and your breath hitches. --- leans down until your noses are touching and pins down your wrists. "You can have your hands back but you're still following orders...Got it?" You nod and your hips grind up against her. She bites your lower lip sharply in response. "Did I order you to do that?" she demands. "N-no." You stutter as you try desperately to control yourself. --- gently grinds your lip between her teeth before asking "No what?" she asks. "No ma'am." you respond. She draws her slit down across your length and your breath hitches. She starts rocking her hips, sliding back and forth until you're completely coated in her juices. You stare at her completely entranced by the feeling and the sight. Your wrists are released as --- briefly gets off of your lap to position herself over you. When she lowers onto you, you can't help but let out a moan. Even through all the brain fog she feels incredible; you fit inside --- like she was made for you. What was that Shakespeare quote again? Oh yeah, "If it be thus to dream, still let me sleep!"

You

"I think it's only fair for you to know. That...that...Mmmmmm-Mark is enjoying...every sec...second of this." Dark stutters out between pants. "Bastard." you spit as you buck your hips. "Can you give me a little help here babe? Maybe now he'll kno....Oh god -- yes! Just like that." Dark grabs underneath your thighs and begins lifting you up and down, all while meeting you with his own thrusts so he can get deeper inside you. "I was...I was trying to say. May...Maybe he'll...Ahhh...He'll realize what...what he's missing." you stammer. You lean back a little and put your arms behind you to support yourself, and Dark shifts so that his back is resting against the headboard. His fingers dig into your hips, you're definitely going to have bruises later, as he grasps onto like you're the only thing anchoring him to the planet. "I hope he never does because this feeling -- I never want anyone else to have it. You feel too good for me to ever give this up, ---." You let Dark control the action as he pounds into you desperately. Your hips slam together almost painfully, but you can't bring yourself to care. "Fuck, right there Dark! Right there, I'm getting close again!" you scream as he smacks into your G-spot over and over. Your hips and thighs sting, but it somehow adds to the mounting pleasure. His body is trembling underneath you as he tries to stave off his own release. "Can I please, ---?" He manages to hiss out between his clenched teeth. All you can do is nod, and instantly Dark is ramming into you as hard and fast as he can possibly manage -- keeping sure to hit that spot inside you each time. You both scream so loud you probably wake the neighbors as the white-hot release hits you. The moans slowly lower in volume and frequency and the stars you were seeing subside. You collapse on the bed, still panting heavily, and look over at Dark with a smile -- only to find you're alone. What is it with those two and leaving without a word?