Evening

It's hard to believe that in just a day you've gone from being acquaintances with Mark to staying at his house. You could almost believe you're dreaming if it wasn't for the unprecedented amount of pain you experienced today. Mark takes you to your apartment and you pack up a few days worth of clothes and other essentials. Then you both head back to his place where you spend the rest of the day in a daze. You eat lunch and dinner together on the couch. You talk to each other a bit, but you're both so worn out from the morning's events that neither of you can uphold a meaningful conversation. Evening comes, you take some painkillers, wish Mark a good night, and pass out almost immediately after crawling into bed. Then the nightmare starts.

You find yourself in a grotesque forest. The trees look macabre and strangely skeletal; one moment the leaves look like hands and agonized faces the next. Your feet pound the ground as the trees become pulsating blurs. You realize you're running from something, something other than the unspeakable wrongness of this place; you look over your shoulder, and you see it, a nameless form, all sharp teeth and spindly limbs chasing after you with its sinister form. Staying just close enough that you fear a single misstep. Then the forest stops, it just drops away into nothingness, and the creature is just behind you. It cackles and you turn to face it.

"Did you miss me?" The figure says as its features contort into their original form — Darkiplier. A tendril of shadow slithers into your mouth before you can scream. He chuckles "As much as I'd love to hear you scream your lungs out, I'm afraid I'll have to stop you there. I don't want my other half to wake up and ruin this moment" He licks his lips obscenely "Because I very much want this moment to last." You get a chill up your spine, and goosebumps begin to form as he leans closer to you. So close that you can feel his icy breath on your skin. If only I could scream! Then Mark would wake up and he would do — something! Something to make this nightmare go away. A fiery spark flashes across Darkiplier's pitch black eyes, and the languidly moving tendrils of shadow surrounding him snap to attention forming razor sharp points. "Have you forgotten what I told you before? I own you. You're not allowed to even think about him around me because I'll know." He hissed through bared teeth.

After a few more moments of fruitless struggling, you stop trying to scream; you're only hurting your throat. Mark isn't going to come save you; you can't move, let alone save yourself. You can only lay there helplessly. Darkiplier reaches through your shirt to lay his cold hands on your stomach. You flinch but are still mostly immobile. He grins cruelly and scratches in a line down your stomach with what newly formed claws. Your whole body stiffens and you scream so hard that your voice becomes nothing more than a hoarse whisper. The tendril that prevented you from making noise finally recedes from your mouth. It seems Darkiplier wanted you to lose your voice. You cough a couple times before inquiring "Why are you doing this to me?"

"I told you before didn't I? I'm every evil, horrific, and...impure thought Mark has ever had" he said with a smirk. "And let me tell you, he's had a lot of impure thoughts about you."