Nightfall: Smut

Author's note/ warning - I promised you smut and I shall deliver. The aforementioned smut will be graphic. Y'ALL DESERVE SOME LEGIT PORN. Seriously, I'm tired of:*neck kissing/nibbling*, *sparkle wipe transition*, "Boy, that sex sure was amazing!" SHIT DON'T WORK THAT WAY. Also, Darkiplier (and possibly Mark) shall be kinky ;)

Get ready for some straight-up fucking,

- Laura/Llyr (P.S. Evil sex twin powers mean walls, clothes, etc. are permeable at will -- just like how Darkiplier can solidify shadow and stuff. So either he's going the quantum route and can move through/alter the spaces between particles or fuck physics entirely.)

You

His cold hands trail down your stinging stomach and firmly grasp your hips. "Mark has had...impure thoughts...about me?" you whisper. Dark lines his hips up with yours and presses against you. Even through two layers of clothing, you can feel how hard he is and how his cock twitches at the contact. He leans in and hisses in your ear "Mark isn't here sweetheart. Just you and me." He starts nibbling and licking and sucking from your jaw down to your cleavage. You can't help but let out a small moan; Dark grins widely and presses himself against you even harder before starting to remove your shirt painfully slowly.

By the time he's removed the offending article, you are bucking your hips up against his. He responds by chuckling and pulling his hips away slightly. The damn bastard is enjoying every second of this! You let out a whining whimper and you see a mischievous sparkle light up his coal-black eyes. Before you have a chance to whine again, Dark peels off his own shirt and yanks off your pajama bottoms. He sits up and looks you up and down intently. "Damn, it's even better than either of us imagined. I'm going to enjoy this." he declared. He took his thumbs and started to rub your nipples in little circles. You curse yourself for enjoying this so much. Just five minutes ago I was struggling to break free, and now I can't wait for him to fuck me. What is wrong with me?

Darkiplier

It kills you to try and hold back this much, but those delicious noises she makes are worth it. You let your fingers trail down to her pelvis. Her whole body stiffens and she breathes in sharply. You were going to tease her even more but that face -- you just can't take it. You tear off your pants and boxers as fast as you can manage. She looks distressed as you press the tip against her entrance. You realize it's not a "I don't know if that's going to fit" kind of distressed. Your mind races trying to figure out what it could be because it's pretty clear that she will never fuck you if you don't figure out what's wrong. She's plenty wet so it shouldn't hurt even if she's a virgin. Mark won't wake up anytime soon. Plus, it's not like...Oh. "I'm not technically human so you can't get pregnant or anything. Condoms aren't really necessary." You say. She sighs and her body relaxes. You thrust into her and she lets out a pleasured gasp in surprise.

You

Dark thrusts into you all at once and it sends a tingle from your toes to your fingertips. You let out a gasp and that seems to be the breaking point for him. He grabs your wrists and starts thrusting in and out of you rapidly. Every time you think he can't get any deeper inside you he does. You're both moaning and starting to quiver. Even the shadows radiating off of Dark have started to twist and pulsate. Dark pauses inside you and he greedily presses you his mouth against yours, ravaging it with his tongue. He kept his lips gently brushing yours as he murmured "I'm getting close." God, is he ever sexy. "Me too." You reply. In one smooth movement he reaches underneath you, flips you over, and enters you again. Your thoughts are no longer comprehensible as he fucks you from behind. You both climax together and you immediately collapse into a dreamless sleep.