Shameless

A/N - I do not condone revenge fucking. Just so y'all know.

You

"I can help you forget about Mark if you want." What? "I think you'd serve as more of an unpleasant reminder so, no thank you." you grumble. "I don't have to look like Mark you know." Dark replies. "I could be Slenderman, Captain Jack Sparrow, or even Benevolent Cucumberpatch." With each name, he swiped a hand across his face and changed his features. It was funny, if unnerving. You make a weird face at Dark. "Could you please never do that again?" you ask, laughing a bit. He gives you a wide, toothy grin and murmurs next to your ear "That's better. It's no fun if someone else makes you cry." Dark's tone sends a shiver down your spine. He notices and smirks. 

Cocky bastard is enjoying every second of this. "But of course —-. Why wouldn't I enjoy making you squirm? There's a good load of evidence suggesting that it's what I enjoy most.""You have a strange idea of what girls find sexy." You reply sarcastically. "Nah, you just have odd taste." Dark snickers. What a fucking prick! "Shut your sassy mouth!" you demand. Another chuckle and suddenly he's on top of you, holding down your wrists. "Make me.

Shit, how am I supposed to say no to that? You can't look him in the eyes; you know you'll give in if you do. Dammit! I just wanted one scrap of pride left to keep. Is that too much to ask? You feel cool lips brush your cheek and you get another little shiver. "You know you don't need to bother with pride around me; who am I going to tell? Besides, there is nothing wrong with being a little shameless." Dark purrs. Well, it's not often that you get to virtually revenge fuck the guy you're getting revenge on...BRAIN, STOP RATIONALIZING THIS. MARK DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT DARK DOES. What if he could though...? 

You hear another chuckle from Dark. "Damn, you're even more shameless than I thought. It's kind of sexy though." he shifts his hips and you can feel that he's already getting hard. He then whispers in your ear "I can arrange that, if really want it." You finally open your eyes. Dark is right — no one will know if you're a little shameless now and then. "How would it work?" you ask, earning a devilish grin from him. "It would be like a dream to him. One he can't change the channel on or wake up from — not on his own at least. He'd also be able to faintly feel things too. He'd essentially be hitching a ride on my consciousness like I do on his." It's your turn to grin this time. "Do it." you demand, as you pull Dark down by his collar and smash your lips against his.