The Blacks

Megan's POV

To say I was nervous, was an understatement. The blacks house at Grimmauld place was extremely dark and dim. I shifted closer to Sirius as his parents welcomed me in.  As I walked down the corridor I could hear chatter down the end in a room.

"Of course Regulus is here" Sirius rolls his eyes.

Orion and Walburga let the pair go upstairs before they would be called for lunch.
"You two do whatever you wish and you will be called downstairs in a few hours" Walburga smiled.

I forced out a smiled and nudged Sirius up the stairs so we could get away.
Sirius grabbed my wrist and quickly dragged me upstairs. As we walked up the stairs we walked past a house elf. The elf was wearing old rags very similar to the ones at school but it seemed to be too big for the poor elf. I smiled and went to talk to him to be friendly.

"Hi-" I began but it was quickly shut down with.

"Filthy werewolf walking among us, you should be ashamed of -" the elf spoke.

"Oh shut up Kreacher no one cares what you think"Sirius quickly made Kreacher shut up and pushed passed him dragging me with him. The Elf started mumbling and mocking Sirius as he carried on walking downs the stairs.
Sirius he pushed open his door to his room before speaking up again.

"Pay Kreacher no mind, he has no idea what he's talking about, he honestly bugs me so much I'm half tempted to set him free" Sirius explained as I looked around his decorated room.

Although the furniture and walls were dark it felt like I was in a completely different house, he had quidditch posters and band posters hanging up on walls along with a wall full of pictures of all of us. As I walked over to the wall I noticed a picture from the day it snowed and we had split up into groups to have a snowball fight. I smiled as you could see us all crowded together for the picture, Remus' arm wrapped around my shoulder and Sirius abs James pulling faces. The others were smiling normally.
As I looked more closely I noticed Remus look down to me before looking back at the camera.

I sigh, I really miss Remus.

"I bet you miss Remus Huh?" Sirius broke me out of the thoughts. He stood beside me looking at the pictures.

"I can barely remember how I even got these photos but they turned up one day, as a Christmas present. I think it may have been Freya" Sirius smiled fondly.

I looked at one of the pictures of the Ice prank we had pulled early on in the year.

"It's crazy what has happened this year" I muttered as my eyes glanced over more pictures. A lot of them being in the kitchen all crowded around munching on food.

I looked more around and noticed how Sirius' duvet was a mixture of Red and Green, I sat down in the almost tie dyed covers and for comfy. Sirius joined me.

"So, we need a plan right?" Sirius guessed.

"Mhm" I said lying down, "what if we act sarcastic and over exaggerate us being in love, to like gross them out so we don't have to be near them?" I suggest. I don't think my prank book will give us any ideas.

Sirius sighed loudly, "yeah that's a plan, I know Regulus would hate that for sure, not sure about my god-forsaken parents but it's worth a shot"

Before I got too comfy I got up and went over to my suitcase.

"Am I staying in here or like a guest room?" I asked, some part of me hoped I didn't have to sleep in a creepy and dark room in my own. Luckily it here was a full moon just days ago and so I had a whole month to worry about my next turn.