What to do

Megan's POV

"what!"Lily exclaimed as she suddenly stopped pacing the dorm.

"He asked me whether I wanted to go on a date to Hogsmead again.."I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Are you going to say yes or?"Freya asked me.

"Honestly..I don't know...I mean our relationship has been really bumpy and whenever it's fine something will come along and break us apart.."I responded. It was so confusing what was happening. Everything was happening so fast and it was messing with my head.

"But you love him right"charlie asked.

"Well of course I do"I answered. I mean come on who wouldn't love Remus Lupin,I nearly said.

"And he loves you back"Lily states.

"Well I just feel that Amy is going to disrupt it again and then cause a riot"I sigh as I lay back on my bed.

"Megan,you need to follow your heart not your head"Freya said as she came a lay down next to me.

"Okay, but something always and I mean always happens" I turned to look at Freya,Charlie and Lily.

"Well maybe it's worth the risk"Charlie responded

"And if after this one time it doesn't work out,well we know that something is definitely not right"Lily explained

"How come?"I asked I pushed myself up slightly looking towards Lily who had begun grabbing quills and parchment.

"It's obvious you to are meant to be"Freya said in a sing on voice .

I sat up on my bed properly and looked at all three of them.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Yes"the chorused

"Okay..I know my decision"I replied.

---------
Re-written 15th June 2021