Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland

Megan's POV

I ran to the common room after going outside with Remus, since I didn't have any classes till this afternoon. I decided to cover my face in my pillow. How embarrassing.

At least I can tease Lily for kissing James! I decided to go downstairs after around half an hour of getting a headache with all my thoughts messing with my brain.

Remus was down there too. I smiled at the boy who was reading and sat down besides him

"Hey" Remus said trying to start a conversation as he put a bookmark in his book.

"Hey" I repeated,  there was some unspoken tension in the room clearly because of the kiss.

"Do u wanna start the tutoring since we both don't have classes until Monday now ?"Remus asked turning to me.

"Yeah why not." I replied looking up to him and sitting up.

"Okay so what have you learnt at Applewood? Alohomora?"Remus asked.

"Uuhh no?"I said feeling slightly awkward that I didn't know the spell.

"Ok do you want to practice that today then?"Remus asked, Remus pulled out his wand from his robe.

"Sure!"I said, I pulled my wand out as well fiddling with it.

"Ok so try pronouncing it correctly and then we can move onto the wand actions"Remus instructed me.

"Yes professor lupin!"I said while smiling.

"Oh are we bringing professor lupin back? ok!
So pronounce it a-low-ha-mora" Remus said slowly.

"Helloamorta!"I said happily

"Nop that's not right try again"Remus said calmly

"Ok ellohamora"I tried again getting closer each time. I tilted my head in slight confusion.

"Close" remus responded

"Alohomara"I said, that's got to be right, I shuffled in my seat.

"Okay almost but its ALO-HA-MORA" Remus said slowly once again

"Alohamora" I tried

"You got it!" Remus praised

"Yay its about time!" I said sarcastically but very happily. It's definitely embarrassing not knowing easier spells when I know more complex ones. Applewoods teaching sucks.

"Right now onto the wand movements!"

"Okay!"I replied happily

"See the wand movement is like a backwards S."Remus said demonstrating at the boys locked dorm room door.

"Oh yeah"I answered

I tried it and got it right on the 10 try or something like that.

Remus doesn't get frustrated one bit which is quite surprising since he gets frustrated with James, Sirius and Peter all the time. I guess its just them or something. mind you I have never actually heard him shout.

"Right let's move onto Expelliarmus" Remus said.

---1 hour later-----

After a long day me and Remus collapsed on the sofa by the fire. I twisted my body round and placed my legs over remus's lap which he didn't seem to mind. I then summoned my book clary's adventure 3; I had nearly finished it so tomorrow at hogsmead I am going to buy some more.

Remus POV

I sat down with Megan and she decided to put her feet in my lap. I didn't mind at all and then she summoned her book. I summoned my book also and a blanket to cover up our bodies to keep us warm.
We had been reading for 20 minutes until James,Sirius and Peter decided to walk in.

"Good evening lovebirds"Sirius said as the winked at me and then Megan.

Megan just rolled her eyes,but I noticed a small blush come to her face.

I went back to reading even though I couldn't concentrate with James,Peter and  Sirius messing around and I could feel my face was on fire.

Sirius and James carried on making ridiculous noises and sounds and laughing very loud.it was annoying.

"Shut up in trying to read!" I said agitated.

"Oooooh is someone annoyed." James said

"Ickle Remus is trying to ready read!" Sirius joked

"Just shut up!" I shouted.

"Wow" Sirius and James muttered together.They seemed shocked so they both excused themselves and went upstairs.

Megan seemed to be a bit frightened as she's never heard me shout before.

"Sorry"I muttered.

"Don't worry it just scared me a bit because I've never actually heard you shout before" Megan replied simply

"Ahhh" I hummed and I smiled at her and went back to my reading.

About half an hour later Megan had drifted off.

Usually I would carry her to her bed but I can't get up the stairs because James and Sirius decided to put a sticking charm in it.
So I just let her rest on the sofa beside me.

5 minutes later she started to mumble stuff and move around quickly from side to side.J was about to say something when she woke up screaming!

"Megan, Megan you're okay, its okay!" I quickly said.

She curled up in my arms and began to cry immediately.

"I- it it was y-you, you died, I killed you." Megan stuttered, whispering the last part yet I still heard it.

"Don't worry Megan it was a dream nothing more"I said as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"B-but it fel-t so real"Megan said as tears slowly stopped running down her face.

"It was a dream..see I'm right here"I said as she pulled away.

"Can you stay with me?"Megan said looking in my eyes.

"Always"I said looking back.

I noticed I was looking at her eyes to her light pink lips and back to her eyes. Megan was doing the same. I felt a tug.
I started to lean forward and Megan followed.

A milliseconds later and our lips connected.

Megan POV

As my lips were pressed lightly against Remus' I was in slight shock. His lips were so soft compared to his face full of scars, was it bad to say I wanted more. We slowly parted resting our foreheads against each other.

"You do not understand how long I've been waiting to do that"Remus said smiling.

"me to" I said
And I rested my head on remus's shoulder and he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

We sat in a very comfortable silence and we soon both drifted of to sleep. I guess the talking can come in the morning.

{Re-written 23rd Feb 2021)