Detention

Megan's POV

I woke up still with a smile on my face as I remembered what happened yesterday.

I hopped out of bed and skipped to the shower,after I got dressed in some comfortable black leggings and a maroon jumper slipped on my boots.

I checked the time realising that it was only 7 o'clock so I decided to it would be fun to prank lily and Alice. I wouldn't dare prank Amy.

I conjured up a pot of goo and placed it above their beds so when they sat up the bucket would tip the goo everywhere. Obviously they would expect it to be me so I put a bucket with some left over goo in it to make me less suspicion.

After all the prank is set up I went down to the common room to see Remus,Sirius,James and Peter sitting there.

"Oh hey guys"I said as I sat next to Remus getting butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Megan!"they said in sync

"Why you guys up so early?"I asked curious.

"Oh we where coming up with a prank to pull on you,lily and Alice"Sirius said

"Oh no need"I said smirking

"What?"James asked

"Yep hang on...3..2....1"I said counting down

"Arg James Potter I am go to kill you!"We heard lily scream.

"Whoops didn't think about that.."I said trailing off slowly getting up.

"Megan! Get back here now!"James said angrily.

I then legged it out of the common room with James hot on my tail I turned sharp corners and reached the maze of the moving stairs and raced up them in hope they changed before James got on it.

James jumped between the moving stairs and the small platform I was standing on. Lucky for him he managed to reach.

"Look ok I'm sorry I didn't mean it!"I squeaked as James advanced on me.

"Well you're in luck that im fast"James said which confused me

"What?"I asked but the. I noticed the stairs had changed once again.

I forgot the question and rushed up the stationary stairs and glanced over and noticed that James had disappeared..

"Huh?"I said then I hit something hard and fell down.

I slowly looked up from the ground to see professor Mcgonagall.

"Oh no!"I whispered.

"Hello ms shadow..as you are aware running in the corridors are forbidden.i there for am giving you a detention.."she stated.

I gulped

"Tonight. 7pm my office"and with that she swivelled around and left.

"Great..bloody James in going to kill him when I get my hands on him"I muttered under my breath heading back to the common room.

"Boo!"I heard someone shout from beside me.
I jumped and saw James release himself underneath his invisibility cloak.

"You idiot!"I said angrily at him."You made me get a bloody detention!"I said as I punched him in the arm.

He whimpered back and rubbed his arm.

"Ow.. you punch hard.. "He said still rubbing it.

I noticed we had got to the fat lady.

"Porcupine quill"I stated and she swung open and I stepped inside.

{re-written 13th Feb 2021}