Ask away

Megan's POV

Once we got out of the common room we started walking around in no particular direction,and there was a comfort silence in the air.

Remus stopped abruptly.
"You alright Remus?"I asked concerned.

"Yeah..just..can I ask you something?"Remus spoke up, he looked slightly nervous.

"Ask away"I responded.

"Look,I know our relationship has not been the best but I really wanna make it up to you,With all the drama with Amy and everything I just wanna forget and start over"Remus spoke.

"Oh um..well"I replied unsure of what to reply with. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"So I was maybe wondering...would you like to go on a date with me this Hogsmead weekend?"Remus asked nervously, he began fiddling with his thumbs as he looked down to the ground almost avoiding eye contact.

"Look Remus,I understand about all the drama..but can I get back to you on that?"I responded.

"Um yeah sure..just let me know your answer whenever."Remus replied as he looked up a gave me what looked like a forced smile.

"Yeah sure"I nodded.

"Now come on I wanna get some food before my stomach dies of hunger!"Remus spoke as he laughed slightly.

"Okay"I laughed back.

-------------
Rewritten - 15th June 2021