Summer or not?

Megan's POV

It was currently the middle of summer, I was completely bored to say the least.
I hadn't manage to go back to England yet and so I was stuck with communicating with my friends and Remus through owl which was painful to say the least. It takes 2 days to at least get a response.

One positive was we have now got a long list of pranks to do the upcoming year. But I don't think that helps how much I miss Remus.

I make my way downstairs to grab some food, as I got onto the landing I could here my parents talking to someone in a quiet voice.
There was a lot of hums of approval. Were they discussing if I could go to see Remus and the others?

I rushed downstairs to be met with my parents, but they weren't alone. Sirius was there along with who I believe was his parents. They looked very stern and intimidating.

"Sirius!" I smiled and I rushed to hug him.

"Hey!" He smiled lightly and he hugged me back lightly.

As we came out the hug both my own parents and his were looking at us smiling.weird?

"Megan, as you are down here we may as well tell you the good news!" My mum smiled widely.

I nodded along, finally I could go to see my friends.

"You're getting eloped" my dad said happily.

I frowned, " I'm sorry what?!" I exclaimed.
Sirius parents turned to me.

"It has come to my attention that Sirius has been dating a half-blood, we do not approve and as you are a pure-blood we need you two to marry to continue the family tree" Sirius' father explained sternly.

My face dropped. Elope with Sirius?!

"B-but I'm dating Remus?!, you can't make me elope with Sirius when I'm already taken" I tried to explain.

"We don't care, you must break up with that boy and prepare to marry Sirius by the end of the school year"

Sirius stayed silent. His eyes almost pleading with my own to try and help us get out this mess.

"No."I said angrily.
"I will not be breaking things off with Remus"

I grabbed Sirius' wrist and dragged him upstairs so we could get away from our parents.

"I'm sorry Megan" Sirius said as we walked into my room.

"I already told them that you were taken and that it made no sense, but they didn't listen all they want is to protect their bloodline it's so stupid."

I sighed looking at Sirius. "I can only think of the fact we should pretend just to stop them and  then try and figure out a way"

Tears suddenly brimmed my eyes.
"I never knew my family were like this... they've always been so supportive but now they don't want me to be with someone I love"

Sirius walked over to me and hugged me tightly, "look we'll figure things out, if we agree you'll be able to come back to mine and then we can meet up with everyone and try to work out a plan"

I simply nodded.

"I won't be breaking up with Freya, and you definitely won't be breaking up with Remus" Sirius jokes," we took way too long trying to get you guys back together just for it to fall through again"

I giggled at his joke.

For the rest of the day Sirius and I decided to work on a few pranks as well as sending letters to our friends to warn them about meeting up to discuss certain things that have happened.

"We should pull a prank on my parents before we leave tomorrow" I say as me and Sirius are laying on my bed flipping through some old magazines snacking on some cauldron cakes.

"Ooo Thats good, we need to have one to make a statement, kinda like you subtly saying you are going to rebel" Sirius said excitedly.

"Sure" I giggled.

"We could put permanent hair dye in their shampoo? Like one that can't get rid with magic" I suggested.

"That could be good, maybe we could add in some glitter" Sirius jotted down the idea.

I nodded,"that works I have glitter in my prank supplied and we can use magic to make the hair dye, it's in my joke book I got from you for Christmas"

Sirius turned to look at me and it tapped his head, "see my present has come in handy, I am a genius"

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything as he was right, it has come in handy.

I grabbed the book out of my trunk and we began to make the dye.

———- time skip———

Because of the stupid elopement they made me and Sirius share my bed, ahh yes, the tiny bed I sleep on, bigger than single but no where near big enough for two people to sleep on.

As I woke Sirius had on leg across my body and one of his arms dangling off the bed. I decided the best wake up call would to be push him off the bed.

Immediately after pushing and hearing a bang I hear I row of curse words leave Sirius' mouth.

"Really Megan? You could've woken me up any other way?"

I laugh and stood up, "Be glad it wasn't a bucket of goo."

We both quickly got dressed, taking turns in the bathroom and we quickly went to grab breakfast. My parents had cooked something and now we're going to take their showers.

The hair dye would appear after 2 hours of washing so luckily Sirius and I would be gone by then. Although I wanted to see their reactions I thought it would be best to get away before they try and punish me.

After eating some toast that was no where near as hogwarts' I packed up my belongings.

I had been told I wasn't returning back here, and would be going straight to hogwarts after spending the rest of my time at Sirius' house.

This was going to be interesting....

———————

Hey guys!! Thank you for being patient with me 🥺 I am sorry I've been on a hiatus for so long!! I'm hoping that the story will finish in maybe 6 more chapters (maybe more maybe less) I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a happy new year! Please comment and vote 🤗🤗