The hospital Wing

Madam Pomfrey's POV:

I was working on a fussy patient called Colby Mackintosh, he needs a injection to protect him from a muggle disease called 'the flu'.

He ran off screaming and crying and bumped into a man who was carrying a student in filthy Gryffindor robes.

"I believe she belongs here." He says with a deep voice.

Where had she been?

"Excuse me but where did you find her?" I ask curiously.

"In a cave on my farmland." He replies in a dull voice.

"Put her in that bed right here." I say while pointing to the bed next to the one that Colby Mackintosh was supposed to be in.

"Well... goodbye." He says walking away

"Oh wait excuse me!" I tried to stop the man but he had already disappeared.

I start to treat her right away. I check her pulse. Faint, but there. I immediately rush her to the station that will help control her fluids.
What's her name again? Molly? Milly? Megan? Yes that's it Megan. I send  Albus an owl saying that Megan is in the hospital wing and is back.

I started tending Megan's wrists which were red and scratched and bruised badly,
Albus  rushed into the hospital wing and came over to Megan and I .  

"Where was she found?"Albus asked.      

"A man said that he found her on his farm in a cave" I explained,Albus nodded

"Do we know how she got there?"Albus asked as he scanned over her very thin pale face.

"Not yet,When Megan comes round we can check with her if she  remembers anything" I said as I checked her stomach and found a lot of bruising.

and, oh my, she is so thin! She looks like she hasn't eaten in days. I check the rest of her and she only has a few bruises on her legs. I let her rest and decide to see what she will be like in a couple of hours. Luckily there were no broken bones.

----2 hours later---

I walk back into the hospital wing to check on that girl, Megan. I power-walk through the oak-wood, 20 feet high doors and look at her pristine hospital bed. I can see her body-shaped lump in the cover start to twitch. I see the pillow move back to its original position and hear a rough cough coming in that direction. I race over there with a glass of water to give to the poor girl.

Megan quickly downs the drink,"wh-what happened?"Megan asked me.

"Well dear,I'm not too sure myself but a man carried you in and told me he found you in his cave by his farm"I explained to the Girl.

Megan looked confused,"I don't remember any cave,all I remember is sleeping in my bed in my dorm and waking up here..."She muttered.

"Well,we will figure out what has happened but for now you need to rest and tomorrow you may have some visitors."I say re-filling her water.

The next day... 

-- Megan's POV----

I wake up to 5 different, familiar faces surrounding me on the lumpy hospital bed.
"Hey Megs, how you doing?" Lily asked in a quiet voice. some memories  suddenly come rushing back.

Lily kidnapping me, being starved and that man shouting at her.

I quickly back up towards the head of the bed. Breathing heavily, I slowly but surely speak to her.