Mate

Megan's POV

Remus and I's date was fairly simple, we decided to go to the bookstore as usual and I picked out a new book, honestly if it wasn't for magic I don't think I'd be able to take all my books back from Hogwarts with me.

As I browsed through the store I decided to try reading a horror instead of fantasy. I got my book and quickly went up to the counter to pay before Remus saw and tried to pay it himself.

I decided to wait by the door so that I could see where Remus was in the shop, I knew he didn't like getting distracted when he was picking out a new book because he focuses his whole attention to the books in front of him.
As I was waiting I began to feel more sick, the day was passing by fast and so as the full moon was nearing I felt myself wanting to just sleep it off and hoping it all passed,I grabbed some spare chocolate out of my bag and munched on it.

As I was waiting for Remus to finish another Hogwarts student came in, from the blue and bronze scarf I realised they were a ravenclaw, however they hadn't seen me by the door and awkwardly bumped into me causing me to drop my book.

"Oh! i'm so sorry" The boy bent down and grabbed the fallen book.

"It's okay, as long as the book isn't damaged" I joked as the boy then checked.

The ravenclaw passed back the book," nope it seems to be all good, it's a great book by the way! I hope you enjoy it"

I smiled at the red head, "thanks! if I see you after I finish it i'll let you know what I thought"

The boy smiled and put out his hand for me to shake," I'm Rodger"

I shook his hand an introduced myself as well. Just as he went to talk again Remus strode up to us "All done!".

I went to introduced Rodger to Remus but Remus had grabbed my arm and was already pulling me again. As we got out the shop I turned back and saw Rodger looking at Remus confused but he gave me a quick smile and a wave. I turned back to Remus who looked slightly confused and angry at something. I brushed it off at nothing and assumed the effects of the full moon where getting to him.

"Where should we go?" I asked, Remus wrapped his arm round my shoulder and pulled me closer, the warmth was really nice and being in close proximity with each other somehow made me feel better.

"I'd say let's get a butter beer but that's all we seem to do" Remus chuckled.

"Hmm yeah we could always go to Madame puddifoots' tea shop" I suggested.

Remus pulled a face, " I don't know about you but I don't want to have to cope with really lovey dovey couples who act like they've both drunk some love potion"

I laughed at the remark, but it was true I'm pretty sure there was a charm on her shop to make people act that way. As we continued to walk down the street me and Remus ended up just talking and not going into any shops. Well ... apart from honey dukes.
When we got there I made sure to buy lots of chocolate knowing that after today I'll probably crave it much like after every full moon.

As I was walking round I noticed how Remus stayed close to me the whole time. Usually he would go off to get his own snacks. Something felt odd. I loved having him near but he didn't seem to let go of me once.

I made sure to grab some chocolate, but I also picked up some cauldron cakes for Lily and Freya as we were really craving them last night. Luckily Honeydukes was fairly quiet and so I paying for the sweets was easy. As I grabbed my bag I felt the pressure of Remus at my side again, something was definitely up, ever since we left the bookshop he has been staying extremely close to me. After we left Honeydukes I drag Remus over to the small sone bridge that connected one end of hogsmeade to the end trail up to Hogwarts.