Who was it?

Lily's POV:

It's potions and I'm hardly paying attention, I'm too busy thinking about why Megan was acting like that, especially to me. I did nothing wrong. Did I?

"Lily Evans please come to Professor Dumbledore's office." A scared little first year announced at the front of the classroom.

Huh? Okay then.

I get up slowly, looking at the rest of the class who are staring stunned at me, and Professor Slughorn tutting. The only reason anybody goes to Dumbledores office is because they're in trouble or some other random reason.

If Professor McGonagall finds she's not going to be happy. Especially since I've never gotten into trouble before, never mind going to Dumbledore. Well I could count the times the marauders roped me in to their pranks.

I walk out of the dungeon and run upstairs to the seventh floor. I knock three times and wait for about two minutes. My stomach churning, wondering what's happened.

When I hear a 'come in' I open the door. There stands Megan, Dumbledore, McGonagall and a stand with a potion on. I instantly recognise the substance as veritaserum.

"Wh-what's going on?"I asked nervous.

Dumbledore looked and Megan who nodded slightly.

"Well Mrs Evans..please tell me if you know what happened to Megan this week"Dumbledore looked sternly at me.

"Uh no I was looking for Megan in the morning but she had gone,I just thought maybe had woken up early, But I don't know"i said nervously twiddling my fingers.

"sorry can I go to the toilet?" I asked tenderly.

"Well I suppose so Miss Evans" Dumbledore replied."But be quick"

As I'm walking out of his office I am aware that class has finished, I turn the corner to the toilets and just as I'm walking past the cleaning closet I'm dragged into it by a strong yank and a pale hand over my mouth.

I lick the hand to try and escape, I try to scream and kick but they ha a tight grip.
I hear a feminine scream come from inside the closet. A girl.

A blindfold is forced over my green eyes and I feel a rope-like material wrapping around my wrists. Well, I'll make a list of what I know.

I'm trapped in a closet on the seventh floor, its near the girls toilets, this person is probably a girl, considering the feminine yelp that escaped their mouth when I licked their hand.

I sense a hand hovering above my head. When one of your senses is limited, in this case my ability to see, your other senses really come more alive. They make you more aware. The hand is coming closer to my head, I can sense it.

"Whatever you want with my head, I would love to know. I'm not a dog that you can pet whenever and I don't mind, I'm a human." I say loudly in all directions,
I can sense their hand, just not where they are.

"Damn" I hear the person say under their breath.

I then feel a sharp pinch on the top of my head, they took one of my hairs.

I feel the weight get lifted off my wrists, they untied them. I then feel another rope-thing limiting the movement of my wrists and they get put above my head. I feel a knot being done at the end of the rope. I frantically try to move my arms but I can't I also try to kick but end up kicking thin air.

I then hear the slam of a door. Great. I'm all alone, tied up. I try to nod my head to flick the black blindfold off. It failed.

Megan's POV

Lily seemed to be taking a while at the toilet."should I go and look for her professor" I asked Dumbledore

Just before Dumbledore could answer Lily re-entered the room

"I'm so sorry, I got held up with James." Lily said walking to the front of the wooden desk. 
"Oh its quite alright Miss Evans." Dumbledore spoke calmly.

"I will need you to sit in that chair," Dumbledore went on " and you will have to go under the veritaserum."

"Wh...wh... what. Why?" She sputtered.

"All will be revealed under the serum."

"I will need you to drink this." Professor McGonagall chimed in.

"Um... alright." Lily slowly put the vial of serum to her lips and down it quickly so she wouldn't taste anything you could tell she found it disgusting.

Dumbledore stepped forward in front  of the the nervous Lily.

"Now Mrs Evans, did you kidnap Megan?" Dumbledore asked sternly.

Lily stuttered,"y-yes"

I couldn't believe it,I felt water in my eyes.my eyesight went blurry.

"Why did you kidnap Megan?" Dumbledore asked curiously.

"She stole Remus away from me"Lily blurred out.

I felt my salty tear drops on my lips. How could she say something like that,she had told me that Remus and her where only friends what was so different now?

I could stand it any longer and turned and rushed out of Dumbledore's office, Mcgonagall calling my name.

—-
{Re-Written 16th August 2021}