Kidnapped

Megan's POV

After sending the letter to my parents I walk back to my dorm and I fall asleep wondering if I've made the right decision.

After sleep drags me into the darkness I feel a slight tug on my arm, A mutter of some spell that I couldn't quiet comprehend then another, then another. My eyes felt as if they were glued shut so even if I did wanted to look to see what was happening I couldn't. I feel as if I've been hoisted into someones arms who is carrying my bridal style but I am too far gone to wake up and look.I soon fall asleep without knowing what was happening to me.

I wake up not to the sound of my alarm, or Lily, but to someone clanging metal on metal, that's funny we don't have any metal in our dorm as our four-posters are made of wood, and this isn't my mattress, this feels like rock.

Memories from last night start flooding back, me getting carried off somewhere,
I shot upwards my eyes shooting open eyes as I adjust to the darkness, I see a tall figure standing in the shadows, by the looks of it I'm in a cave. I try to move around but I can't, my hands are chained above me.

"What the...."  I look at the chains and back to the shadowed figure.
The silhouette laughs. Why was it so familiar?

My instincts told me to scream,so that's exactly what I did. But I didn't know where I was and how close the civilization is from where I am. Suddenly I hear another spell and I'm muffled.

Ahh brilliant the muffliato charm... the exact same one I use of Sirius to shut him up when he's being too obnoxious.

The girl disappeared and I was left alone,what am I going to do?! It's the full moon in a two days.... wait is it two days? I have no idea how long I've been passed out for.

I body begins to hyperventilate as I begin thinking about what I could do.
Should I try and break the chains and run? No she took my wand.
Hundreds of other thoughts began coming to me giving me a headache.

After a while I lay down letting the darkness consume me.

*dream*

I sit up and see Lily, Stacey, Jemma, Freya, Emma, the Marauders minus Peter and... my parents? What is this? Freya's eyes drift up to my arms that are dripping with a crimson red substance, blood. I must've tried to break the chains in my sleep. She starts to laugh and points at my blood-soaked hand, the rest look up and start to laugh.

They all stop laughing with a start and make an entranceway between them so there are five people on each side and a dark figure walks through the pathway. They come into the light and I instantly recognise the ginger locks that reign down from her head.

"So-long loser, say goodbye. Any last words?" Amy sneers while the others laugh when she tells them to. Since when did they ever listen to Amy?
I don't say anything.

"Have it your way, just know that nobody has ever loved you and nobody ever will, so no-one will ever miss you." Amy snickers as she takes her wand from her robes and points it at me.

"We all agreed that this will be a slow and painful death so get ready for pain." Tears start to fall from my eyes while Amy mumbles an incactation that I didn't catch. Moments later a huge dragon made of fire comes. She must've casted the fiendfyre spell, just as the beast is about to devour me I jolt awake.

*dream*

It was daylight, I let out a breath of relief knowing that for the most part it was all a dream... well except the fact I am still trapped in some weird unknown cave. I didn't have a clue what time and day but I know that either today or tomorrow I'm going to be turning.

Hang on...with my wolf form I can break free from these chains. I'll be free.

My spirits were lifted slightly until the growling of my stomach made me realize how hungry I truly was.

I looked around for any food or water for my dry there was a plate of bread and a wooden cup filled with water. Wow... this makes me think of Edmund in the Narnia books I had read recently, except I'm not freezing to death.
I munch silently on the bread before the dark figure returns.

I'm not even sure who it is anymore. She stands and acts like Amy, but looks like Lily. In my dream it looked like Lily but sounded like Amy. Maybe I im just hallucinating. She struts over to me with her hand placed firmly on her hip. She bends down slowly to my height and speaks, with her auburn hair blown in my face.

"Oh honey, whats happened here? Hm..." she says in a sarcastic voice.
I stay silent and let her tease me.

"Such a shame none of your friends will be here to help you"She smirked.         
I shut my eyes shut to try and block her out but it didn't work her constant taunting was stuck in my head.

"It's a full moon tomorrow did you know that?"She said.  I resisted to nod.   "Luckily you're not a werewolf otherwise the whole school would find out and you will be hated"She spat

She stood up and made her way to the door ,"Goodnight you peasant"

There are 3 things wrong with what she had just said.
1 I am a werewolf.
2 I wouldn't be hated because all of my friends know that I am a werewolf.
3 I'm not a peasant. I just maybe look like one right now but that's besides the point.

I started to think We might be near someone's farm, considering the cave is big and animals may come for cover in the colder days at Christmas.

I hear a distant voice shout
"What are you doing here, this is my property?"
I hear banging and then a crash and something hit me in my head  I then heard a gasp but blacked out before I saw anything  else.

———-
Re-written 15th June 2021
Lmao it's still bad even after I tweaked it