Exams

Megan's POV

"Great just great", I mumbled as I stormed up to the boys dorm.

For once in their life's they thought it was a good idea to play a prank on me, hiding my revision notes.

Banging on the wooden door I shouted at the muffled laughing I could hear on the other side.

"If you don't give me back my work right now I won't ever help you with your pranks again!"

"We all know that won't happen,you love us too much" I heard a voice shout back,clearly Sirius'

"Nah that's just Remus,actually speaking of Remus why aren't you on my side!"I sighed.

"Sorry Megs,they forced me to do it"Remus opened up the door a crack.

"Don't open it"James lunges to close the door but I wedges my foot in the gap to stop it shutting.

With all my werewolf's strength I pushed open the door.

"Dammit I forgot werewolf strength"James sighed as he retreated to his messy bed.

I smiled successfully and grabbed my work from the floor were it was lying in a mess.

"I don't know if you remember but we have an exam today...or did that slip your mind? Like everything else?"I reminded them all.

Well...almost everyone,Remus was collecting his bag and books for a study session we had planned to do in the library.

"Wait which exam?"Sirius asked trying to find his exam timetable.

"History of magic,isn't it?"Peter questioned.

"No it's Charms I remember Flitwick saying." James disagreed.

"None of those we have herbology theory."I sighed as I grasped Remus' hand and walked away to the library before the boys could interrupt us.

"I'm worried they won't pass"I sighed as we walked out of Gryffindor Tower.

Remus chuckled,"Knowing James and Sirius they will have some tricks up their sleeves,quite literally"

I stopped abruptly in the corridor,"They're going to pull a prank during the exam aren't they.."

Remus pulled her along as they neared the Library,"not exactly.."Remus muttered.

"They're going to cheat?!"I raised my voice.

Remus hushed her,"Not exactly, Sirius and James are smart but lazy they will probably just study at the very last minute,and maybe pull a prank to distract everyone else so they don't seem as bad...I'm really not sure"

Pushing the library door open I walked in, smiling to madam Prince who had her hard harsh glare.
The library was packed with books stacked piles high with students of all ages hidden behind them.

"Right...let's get down to business" Remus bounced.

—4 hours later—

Megan's POV

As I walked out of my Herbology exam I spotted the boys standing by the stairs,rushing over to them I gave Remus a side hug and smiled widely at the boys," Soo... how do you think it went!"

Sirius and James huffed simultaneously saying ,"Mcgonagall searched us and found our prank before we went in..."

"Well at least you didn't distrust anyone then..Remus was saying how you..."Remus shoves his hand over my mouth.

"I didn't say anything"Remus interrupted quickly.

"You snitched On us?"Sirius stood up

"What? No.. why would I do that!" I said shocked.

"Well who was it then?"Peter asked confused as he sat on the stairs.

"It was me" a voice called.

Everyone turned to look behind Me and Remus.

Freya..

"Why did you tell on us?"James raised his voice angrily.

Freya took a step back by his sudden outburst,"I was only doing what's best, no one would've appreciated it after all their revision"

Remus spoke up,"She has a point you know"

"But we wanted to have some fun!, and breaking the rules is fun"Sirius smiled.

I added,"yeah but there's a time and a place"
Looking over to Freya I walked over to her and started to walk out to the courtyard, I smiled back at the boys but only Remus and Peter smiled and waved, the other two were shocked.

——
{Re-Written 1st October 2021}