The understanding wolf

Megans POV

When I got back inside the common room I saw Lily sitting on the big fluffy chair. As I walked to her
she alone up  "ughhh how did you get the goo out of your hair i've tried literally everything!"

"Just a disappearing charm and a warm shower." I replied simply,

I heard Remus chuckle behind me,it made my stomach do backflips.

"Great thanks Megan!" Lily shrieked.

After we finished our chat Lily went to do as I suggested. Remus came up to me and said "we were supposed to go up to Dumbledore's office after potions,"

"What about?"I asked curious

"I dunno"Remus answered unsure

"If it's got anything to do with the detention I'm going to get so annoyed"I replied still annoyed at James.

I heard him laugh at the mention of me getting a detention so I sent him a glare.He shut up quickly after that.

------Potions-----
Remus POV

We're half way through our polyjuice potion now! I'm excited to try it out! I get to test what it would be like to be James and Megan gets to test what it would be like to be Lily! I am super excited. it was the full moon next week, great..note the sarcasm. But it does however means we finish the potion the week after.

"Thank the Lord! Potions is over!"Megan said happily as she danced down the corridor on the way to Dumbledore's office.

"Why are you dancing?"I asked as I laughed at her stupid dance moves.

"Well I was cold in slughorns stupid stinky room! So I'm trying to warm myself up!".

As we get to the gargoyle statue we both say 'chocolate frog' and ascend up to Dumbledore's office.

"Ah i was wondering when you would get here."
"Sorry sir," I said "There was a hold up in the corridors."
I glanced at Megan who was giving an adorable laugh.

"Ah, well, your here now, so, I need you to listen VERY carefully, you need to stay away from each other on the full moon."

"Why?"Megan asked confused.

"Time will tell dear,time will tell"Dumbledore answered turning around

"Yeah tell the time"muttered under her breath.

"Come on Megan lets go"I said grabbing her arm.

"It's strange that he wants us to stay away from each other, why would me be telling us?"Megan asked.

I can't tell her in a werewolf it would ruin our friendship and that would be awful'I thought.

"We best get back to the common room."I said " Bit random if you ask me"

"Yeah"Megan replied.

We saw James in the way back and he wanted to talk to Megan for some reason.

I went ahead into the common room and greeted the others.

Megan's POV

"So Megan hogsmead is coming up again soon"James said

"Yeah so"I said crossing my arms

"We'll help me get a date with Lily again! Please"James begged.

"Wait did I just hear you say please!"I said shocked.