A Pull

A/N PLEASE READ
Okay so I won't be ending in 4/5 chapters it may be longer if I do shorter chapters so I want to know if you'd prefer extra long chapters for it to finish sooner or long chapters but with extra chapters- if that makes sense?

——————————————————-
Megan's POV

For the rest of the summer me and Sirius stayed away from his family as much as possible. Luckily his parents felt the same way and barely spoke a word to me except for a few here and there during meals.
Instead me and Sirius planned lots of pranks as well as meeting up a lot with the others. I was very grateful to be back in England. If I was stuck back at home I don't think I would've been able to cope without seeing anyone. Sure I had Stacey and Jemma but they also had new friends and were constantly busy, we just were drifting.. I didn't like it.

But right now Sirius and I had to make our way to platform 9 3/4 to finally get back to school. It was a challenge especially since his parents decide to be horrid and make us find our own way to the platform. I'm just grateful I knew how to hail down a Taxi.
As we got our stuff into the back of the taxi and jumped in we sighed in relief.
"Kings Cross Station Please" Sirius spoke to the driver who nodded and drove steadily off.

Sirius was smiling in abundance, finally he was free for another year.

"Megan I need to thank you for staying, even though you had no choice. It definitely kept me entertained as well as it gave me the opportunity to dodge my family"

I smiled towards Sirius, "trust me I am just as glad, I mean I would've come back to England anyway but to get away from my parents especially now that they don't respect my own decisions it was nice."

I looked out the window of the Taxi and watched how London passed by, all of the bridges and the Tower of London fascinated me so much. It probably held much more history than Hogwarts.

The drive went by in a blur and we soon pulled up to the station.

"Thank you" I told the driver and paid him in the muggle money I had left over from a shopping trip Lily,Emma,Freya and I had gone on.

Grabbing our trunks,we started wheeling them into the station. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 10:30.
"Uhhh Sirius we might want to hurry"
I nudge his shoulder and pointed up to the clock.

"Oh yeah come on I don't want to have to run into a solid wall!" Sirius started running off.

"Jeez wait up!" I shouted back a few pedestrian's turned towards us as I pushed my trolley to catch up with Sirius.

——————-time skip———-

"Welcome back, welcome back, I hope you all had a wonderful summer and continued your studies in some ways over the short break" Dumbledore spoke.

"May I remind everyone that the forbidden forest is out of bounds and that the first years should be reminded to be careful of pranks during this starting week" Dumbledore glanced to our group who were sat near the further end of the hall.

"Of course dumbly points us out, we are legendary after all" James boasted and chuckled pointing to himself pretending to flex his muscles.

"Sureeee" Remus dragged out as the food appeared.

I quickly zoned out of the conversation as I started grabbing food but soon I went to grab some bread and another hand reached for the same again. I glanced up and saw Remus looking at me. His eyes glistened.
"Deja Vu" he chuckled

I looked down and smiled and let go of the bread.
"Oh yeah, still don't know how that cake didn't break"

"Magic" Remus smiled and bopped my nose before taking a bite out of the bread.
I blushed lightly and nudged his shoulder, in return he wrapped an arm around my own shoulder.

It was good to be back.

——small time skippy——-

The first month back wasn't too hectic, Remus and I often went to Hogsmeade on the weekends to get away from the marauders as much as possible. Although the boys still loved to follow us and mock us. Pathetic really but I loved them the same, well not as much as Remus.

"Last year was so crazy" Remus mentioned as we made our way to the three broomsticks.
I nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, now that you mention it I haven't seen Amy at all this year"

We walked over to a small table near the corner of the room. Remus went to buy our warm butterbeers and quickly came back.
After sitting next to me he spoke up about our on going conversation.

"Yeah, I overheard someone from Ravenclaw saying that she transferred to Beaubatons, something about her family wanting to follow their french roots, it is a bit weird, but I think she left because of all the drama she caused last year"

I took a sip of my butter beer and smiled, I will never get tired of the sweet drink.
Shifting in the wooden seat I looked up to Remus.
"Well either way I'm glad she's gone, she doesn't have to bother us anymore"

"That's true, I'm just glad you decided to come back after what happened" Remus gave me a concerned look.

"I knew I couldn't go back to applewood, for one they transferred me here in the first place but I don't fit in there anymore, they were so strict, they probably used my furry problem as a way to kick me out because of my troublemaking" I suggested as I took another gulp of my drink.

My eyes wandered around the three broomsticks and noticed Sirius, James,Peter,Lily and Freya trying to not watch us and be inconspicuous but it really wasn't working.

I tapped Remus on the shoulder making him turn to look at me. As he turned I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.
He assumed it was only a quick peak but I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back.
I heard a quiet gasp as he kissed back and moved his arm to wrap around my waist.
I felt bit bit on my lip causing me to gasp in surprise and he wasted no time in deepening the kiss.

Of course I didn't want to make out in public but if it made my friends leave Remus and I on our own then so be it. I mean... I'm not complaining about the kissing. 
I pulled away before I got carried away, I felt some weird pull towards Remus as we were kissing telling me to carry on but I shook it off and stopped.

"I'm going to assume there was a reason for that" Remus breathed out catching his breath. Our faves were still close to each other, I caught the smell of cinnamon off his breath from his butter beer.

"Yeah to stop our friends from interrupting" I spoke. I decided against mentioning the weird pull I felt... that's never happened before, why did I want to continue the kiss? I did I want to go further...

Luckily when I looked back to where our group of friends sat they had left. I smiled victoriously.

"Let's get back to our date" Remus smiled and took my hand and we left the three broomsticks.