Farewell

Megan's POV

I was finally able to get off my wheelchair!!

I was currently in the hospital wing with Remus waiting for Madame Pomfrey to arrive.

"I'm so glad I'm going to get out this wheelchair!"I said excitedly. I looked over the wheelchair that had been with me the past few weeks.

"Yeah it's going to feel very strange for you to walk on two feet again"Remus laughed.

"Yeah I will probably have to lean on you just so I get the feeling back in my legs!"I said laughing slightly.

"well at least you will be able to sleep in your nice warm cosy gryffindor bed"Remus said.

"awww yeah! I might ask dumbly if I can skip lessons to sleep in my bed...do you think he will?"I said slightly hyper. I mean he doesn't actually have to approve no one needs to know. 

"okay slightly strange.."Remus laughed.

"ah Megan. Readyto get your cast off?"I heard Madame Pomfrey said as she walked over to us.

"Yes!"I said happily, smiling widely.

Madame Pomfrey brought over a strange muggle object. it was metal and circular and very sharp.

"Is that going to cut off my cast?!"I asked slightly scared.

"Yes it is. Do not worry though I won't cut of your leg!"Madame Pomfrey said as she used her wand to start the machine.

I grabbed Remus's hand, worried about the spinning sharp metal. I squeezed his hand which he squeezed back reassuringly.

"Now you may feel some slight vibrations but other than that it will not hurt"Madame pomfrey explained.

"Okay" I answered letting out a shaky sigh.

Madame pomfrey pressed the metal against the cast which slowly started to cut through it. After only five minutes the cast had come off.

"There,now I suggest you wash your leg as it can get quiet smelling being in a cast!"Madame Promfrey said smiling.

"okay" I said as I tried standing.

"Mr lupin you may need to support Megan whilst she gets the feeling back into her leg" Madame Pomfrey suggested as she tidied away the machine.

"come on Megan"Remus said wrapping his arm under my arm, supporting me as I stood up.

As soon as I did this action my legs started tingling a lot where I had been sitting down for so long.
I tried taking one step but my leg buckled and I started falling slightly but Remus caught me.

"Come on let's get you back to your dorm"Remus said

"Yeah, might be a good idea"I said as I leant on Remus for support.

On the way back to the common room Freya came bounding up to us.

"Megan!! You can walk again!"Freya said happily.

"Slightly!"I said laughing a bit.

"Well now we can play truth or dare!"Freya explained as she followed us back up the stairs

"Okay,but whose going to be playing?"Remus asked.

"Well...James, Peter, Sirius,you two, Me, Lily, Charlie and Alex. I'm not sure about Emma she said she may be busy."Freya said as we reached the fat lady.

"Boggart"Freya said and the portrait swung open.

I was immediately engulfed in a group hug.

"So good to have you back in the common room!" Caroline said.

"It's great to be back! Feels like I haven't been in here for like forever!"I said smiling widely.

I turned to she Stacey and Jemma standing away for the hug.

"Hey guys!"I said smiling at them.

"Hi"Stacey said smiling

Then it hit me..it's Friday today Stacey and Jemma leave.

"Your leaving today aren't you."I asked them sadly

"Yeah,I really wish we could stay here for longer"Jemma explained.

"Yeah this place is awesome!"Stacey replied.

"Hopefully you can persuade professor klips too stay long next time!"I Suggested

"That would be nice"Stacey smiled and nodded

"But before you go we need to pull a prank a big one!"James said smirking.

"Okay...I guess we can pull one."Jemma said rolling her eyes.

----------after prank-----

"That prank was awesome!"Emma explained

"Yeah! Dumbledore's beard is gonna be pink for weeks now!"Sirius said laughing.

"Awesome charm Remus!"I said laughing.

"Yeah never knew you made up that spell!"Peter smiled.

"We are definitely going to us the spell back at Applewood!"Stacey said laughing.

"Be sure to send us pictures!"Charlie exclaimed.

"Of course!"Jemma replied.

"It's 6:30 guys.."I said as I looked at my muggle watch.

"Oh..you should get to Dumbly 's office so we don't get told of for being late!" Lily explained.

"Yeah.."Stacey replied as she looked down at the floor.

"We should come again..and very soon"Jemma said.

"Yeah that would be cool"Caroline replied.

------in dumbledore office----

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!"I said as we got into a group hug.

"yeah I'm going to miss you loads"Stacey replied hugging tightly.

"we are going to start pranking again, after that big prank I realised I missed pranking so much"Jemma explained as Stacey and her picked up their suitcases and stepped into the fireplace.

"be sure to write more often!"I said tears appearing under my eyes.

"yes will do!"Stacey said.

"Applewood school of witchcraft and wizardry professor klips office!"Jemma shouted.

In a green flame they where gone.

———-
{Re-Written 17th May 2021}