Healing

Megans POV:

When I wake up  I notice it's morning, I look around and see Remus peacefully  asleep with his chest rising up and down at a steady pace ,I try to get up but fail. Oh yeah I have two broken legs great...

Into the wheelchair I go, I attempt and luckily succeed, somehow in getting myself into the wheelchair with only one arm to help me and I wheel myself around the hospital wing with one hand while my other rests on the armrest to help me get used to it, I wheel myself to Remus and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Really....did you actually get yourself into your wheelchair on your own?"Remus said opening one eye to look at me.

"Maybe..."I said

"I'm going bye!"I Replied.

I turned my wheel chair around and slowly gradually started to make my way out to the great hall.

By the time I get to the great hall my arm is aching a lot, I wheel myself up to the Gryffindor table and  sit in-between Lily and Freya.

"Hey woah...jeez Megan what did you do!"Freya said shocked.

"Oh yah know casually fall off the astronomy tower..."I mumbled whilst grabbing some toast.

"Megan you should be resting!"Lily said angrily.

"Why!"I whined.

"So your Bones can repair"Freya said.

Almost in sync Freya and Lily stood up and started to push my wheel chair back to the hospital wing.

"Guys!"I whined again.

There was no point in trying to stop them with just my one arm.

They pushed me through into the hospital wing.

I saw Remus sitting there holding some toast and smirking at the fact Freya and lily pushed me back to my hospital bed...

"What are you smirking at?" I snap.

"Oh just the fact that your friends wheeled you back onto the hospital wing in 2 minutes,after you probably took at least half an hour to get there yourself." He smirks.

I laugh. Thats true, I did take ages to get there and they did it about a million times quicker than me.

Together it made Freya and Lily's job alot easier.
I sigh and take a piece of toast from Remus' plate.

"Hey!" He whines.

"You weren't eating it quick enough." I state simply.

"Well I was about to eat it!"He said picking up his glass of pumpkin juice.

"Too slow!"I said munching on it.

"How did you even get out without madam pomfrey seeing you?"Remus asked.

"Oh well she was at her office and so I got away easily......do we have to go to class?"I asked I grabbed another slice of toast off remus' seemingly endless plate

"Well I don't think you will be; seeing as a wheelchair is never going to be able to get up all the flights of stairs"Remus replied simply.