Pranks!

Going to be doing this is Emma's POV  so you get an insight of her life! Hope you like it!

Emma POV

Today was the prank!! I woke up and noticed my other room mates were still sleeping...
Bellatrix ..oh how I hate her..lets play a small prank.

I conjured up some goo and set it above her bed so that when she sits up the goo pours over her, brilliant!

I quickly had a shower and got dressed in my black ripped jeans my  black converse,White t-shirt and a green and black checked jumper over the top.I brushed my hair quickly noticed that I had a letter sitting on my bed. I put it under my pillow for safe keeping so I could read it privately later I didn't need Bellatrix knowing about my own personal commitments when she already judges me for everything else.

As soon as I stepped out in the common room heads turned to look at me and glared at me...I was not liked in slytherin... Mainly because I'm a halfblood.

"Blood traitor!"someone shouted, rolling my eyes at the comments that didn't even make sense I scurried out the dorms.

When I had finally reached the great hall I noticed Megan and Remus, Freya, Sirius,bJames ,Peter, Charlie, Alex, Caroline, Stacey and Jemma already eating.

"hey guys!"I said sitting down next to Charlie.

"hey Em" charlie said.

"hullo Emma!" Peter spoke

"sup Emma" James said

"so are we ready for the prank!"I said as I grabbed some toast and a fried egg.

"yeah! Obviously!"Megan exclaimed.

"This prank is gonna rock!"Freya said excitedly. As she went for another slice of toast.

"Jeez Freya have you eaten enough yet!?"Caroline exclaimed.

"nope!"Freya said smiling widely.

"Luckily we don't have class!"Alex said.

" we can properly prepare the prank then!"James exclaimed.

"James all we have to do is give it to the house elf's.."Remus said, rolling his eyes. He turned back to Megan and smiled lightly at the separate conversation. They were a really cute couple. I'd hate for someone to try and ruin it again if they get back together, Amy is already a pain as it is.

"yeah and then it's in their hands so if it goes wrong we can blame them"I stated picking up a glass of pumpkin juice.

"Are you sure Stacey and I won't get in trouble because of you?"Jemma asked, slightly worried.

"Well..you may get a detention but you guys should be used to it we got in trouble all the time when we pranked at applewood"Megan explained.

"Actually we haven't even pranked since you've left..."Stacey mumbled.

"WHAT!"Megan shouted slightly too loud.

"Sorry..its just we've been studying for class alot"Jemma replied. Looking at Megan and scratching her neck.

"yeah so,we still did pranks!"Megan got slightly frustrated.

"yeah but you do realise Megan we find lessons harder than you? You fly by every lesson whilst we have to go over what we just learnt. Remember when I took remedial Potions? " Jemma replied.

"That's beside the point!"Megan rolled her at them.

This was definitely way too heated for a weekend morning.