Veritiserum

Megan's POV

The next morning was a mission to avoid Remus as much as possible. I know Remus will just try to apologise or something but I don't need an apology from that cheater. I mean who does that! Lily had to wake me up this morning to wash my face of all the redness and stickiness from crying myself to sleep last night. I don't trust any boys anymore, not after what happened last night anyway!

I got up and I had a quick shower and put on my uniform,I left my hair down and grabbed my bag and made my way down to the common room, I was got down and out the corner of my eye I saw Remus, I tried to get out the common room quickly so that he didn't see me...no luck

"Megan!"Remus said

I rolled my eyes and swivelled around.

"What Remus?"I said Annoyed crossing my arms.

"Look yesterday wasn't what it seemed!"he said pleading.

Sure obviously he would apologise.

"Well what was it?" I asked clenching my teeth together

"Amy kissed me I didn't kiss Amy!" He told me
"Well how am I supposed to trust you?" I ask

"Well ask anyone who stayed long enough go see what happened after you left!" He replied

"What happened?" I asked

"After you left I told Amy to never ever come near me or you again or else!" He stated

"Oh" was all I managed to get out.

"Well let me ask some other people to check or I can get veritaserum"I stated.

"Do what you want I just want you back"Remus SaidI could see the pleading in his eyes,why are they so entrapping...

"Look I will get my veritaserum from my spare stock but even if you pass you have to also try and win me back by giving me a date I will never forget...ok?"I asked.

"Yes definitely!"Remus said as I saw the sparkle appear back in his eyes.

"Cool!"I replied and skipped off to go get the potion

I skipped back to the dorm with my potion in my hand.

"Drink this." I stated

"Okay" Remus said, "but why do you just have this lying around?" Remus questioned.

"You never know when it's going to be useful" I commented and passed him the potion.

Remus nodded and downed the potion and I was ready to ask him all the questions I needed the answers to.

"What happened after I left the halloween dance?"

" I told Amy to get off me and never come near me of you ever again." He chocked out.

"Did you kiss Amy?"

"No she kissed me." He coughed.

"Do you love Amy?"I asked, I was hesitant even if Remus didn't kiss Amy back the feelings could still be there.

"No I hate her"Remus replied.

"Did Amy try and kiss you again?"

"Yeah..after you left but I pushed her away"he said

"Do you love me?"I asked slightly worried.

"Of course I love you Megan! Your beautiful intelligent,kind- " Remus covered his mouth to stop himself from rambling.

I stood there shocked...

Of course ..he had told the truth...I knew that but why did it still feel like a lie.

I lunged at him and pulled him Into a hug..

"I'm so sorry for not trusting you Remus." I say apologetically.

"Its okay but just note that I didn't kiss Amy back" remus noted.

"Speaking of back, we have to get her back big time!" I say

"I'm listening..." Remus says slowly.

"Why don't we get her to go on a date with you, but its not you its someone disgusting , or someone she can't stand like Peter." I propose.

"Yeh now let me tell Peter and tell him not to go up to her or anything." He says quickly.

Remus POV

I so happy, I have a chance to get Amy back and to get Megan back. It was definitely a relief that Megan had the stock of truth serum but also concerning that she had it.
I found Peter in the dorm and walked over to him.

"Oh hi..hi Remus"Peter said slightly caught off guard.

"Hey Peter..um can you help with a prank?"I asked unsure how he would anwser..

"Yes! Of course anything!"Peter said slightly over exaggerating.

"Well I need you to disguise yourself as me using the spare polyjuice potion we have from potions and go on a fake date with Amy and we are completely going to embarrass her..so you in?"I explained.

"Sure...but it's going to be hard...I like Amy" Peter said looking down..

"WHAT!"I basically shouted in surprise.

{Re-written 4th March}