𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

chapter eleven | padfoot

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

        Soon, it was time for OWLs to commence at Hogwarts. The other upperclassmen had exams to study for as well, such as NEWTs for the seventh years. Stella Mason had studied as much as she could given everything that came her way this year. She made sure to remember to thank Hermione for helping her focus on studying and not on anything else. Their last exam took place in the Great Hall with Umbridge watching over them. It was silent. The only noise that could be heard were pencils writing and erasing. Stella, luckily for her, was mostly writing.

About half way through the exam, however, did a bang sound from outside of the hall. Many students, including Stella, looked up and around to see where the noise had come from. The girl made eye contact with her friends, only to receive shrugs in response.

After the third and loudest bang, Umbridge started to walk toward the doors only to be stopped by blue fireworks bursting through the Great Hall doors and around the room. Then, breaking the silence, Fred and George Weasley came flying through the Great Hall and began to wreak havoc. The students jumped from their seats and laughed and cheered as more fireworks boomed around them. The celebration didn't stop as they brought the party to the Courtyard of the school as the twins bid their farewell from Hogwarts, producing a W high in the sky, making their mark and creating a booming legacy.

        Through all the joy, Stella Mason almost missed her green eyed friend fall to the floor, a pained expression on his face. Once she realized he was having a vision, she knelt down to his level and held his hand, catching his attention. Green met blue as he uttered one word that sent them all in a panic.

"Sirius."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Harry, are you sure?"

The four friends ran up the moving steps in a panic when Harry told them what he saw.

        "I saw it," he exclaimed, "it's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harry, please, just listen," Hermione's pleas put a pause on the group's movements, "what if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you."

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die," Harry asked incredulously, "Hermione, he's the only family I've got left."

"What do we do," Ron asked after glancing at the girls.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network."

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance."