𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ━━━ 19 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

epilogue | 19 years later

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

        A lot had happened after the battle. After a lot of sleepless nights and nightmare filled sleeps, Harry Potter and Stella Mason turned out okay. The Mason, now Potter, would always carry the weight of the losses she experienced on her shoulders. Yet, the two stuck by each other and never let go. The pair helped rebuild Hogwarts and found jobs. Harry, a successful Auror, and Stella becoming a trusted phycologist. She was known for what she did best—listen.

        Throughout their life together after the war, the two got married and had three children. James Sirius Potter, Evan Remus Potter and Lily Selene Potter.

        They always taught their children to look out and care for one another—both growing up only children and grew up longing for someone in their corner.

        James Sirius was in his third year at Hogwarts. They were sending their second in line, Evan Remus, for their first year. Lily Selene was still too young and stuck to her mother's side as they traveled into King's Cross Station. Stella Potter watched her eldest run into the wall of 9 and 3/4 with ease, his little brother hesitating.

       Seeing this, Harry went up to his son and patted his shoulder, "together."

        With a nod, the father and son duo ran into the wall. Stella and her daughter followed behind.

        The familiar sight of the train put a nostalgic feeling grow in Stella's stomach. It felt like it was yesterday that her new friends invited her to sit with them on their way to their fifth year.

        Walking through the busy crowd, she laid her eyes on her best friends and their kids. Ron and Hermione got married a year before Stella and Harry did and had two kids together—Rose Weasley and Hugo Weasley. Rose was in the same year as Evan and the pair couldn't wait to start school together, being very close since they were young.

        All in all, Stella Marie Potter's life was complete. She lost her mother, she started her journey at Hogwarts, she met her three best friends, she survived a war—losing a few people along the way. She married the love of her life, she had three amazing kids. Stella couldn't ask for a better life.

        Standing between her best friend and her husband, she watched her boy's converse with Rose with smiles on their faces. She waved goodbye as the train made its leave. The smiling faces of her boys stuck in her head.

        "Well, green eyes," she smirked at her husband, who chuckled at the nickname. More than twenty years after she first spoke that nickname, she never let it go, "what happens now?"

        Green met blue as he spoke simply, "the rest of our lives—together."

        "You and me?"

        "You and me."

fin