𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

chapter sixteen | denying feels

chapter sixteen | denying feels... again

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

        The ride on the Hogwarts express was a weird one. Firstly, the train was more packed then Stella Mason had ever seen. Outside of the compartment her and her friends stayed in, kids were flying up and down the hallways with all new toys, which Stella only guessed was from the twins' shop. Stella sat next to Harry as they were sat across from Hermione and Ron.

        Harry had spent the whole week before school coming up with new theories as to why Draco was at Borgin and Burkes with Death Eaters. He tried to get his three friends to agree that the Slytherin was up to no good, but they weren't giving in as easily as he hoped.

        "So, what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet," Harry asked as he went on, again, about Malfoy, "and who were all those people? Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation."

        "Stop it, Harry, I know where you're going with this," Hermione warned as she looked up from her copy of the Daily Prophet.

        "It's happening. He's one of them."

        "One of what?"

        Hermione scoffed at Ron's obliviousness before stating, "Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater."

        "You're barking," Ron exclaimed, "what would You-Know-Who want with a sod like Malfoy?"

        "Well, then what was he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?"

        The Weasley shrugged at his best friend, "it's a creepy shop, he's a creep bloke."

        "His father is a Death Eater," Harry argued, not giving up, "besides, Stella saw it with her own eyes."

        The Mason lifted her attention from her book to respond, "I told you, Harry, I don't know what I saw. However, it would make some sense in a way where Draco replaced his father in the cause..."

        Seeing the disapproving glance from Hermione, the girl measly shrugged her shoulders and continued to read.

        From beside Stella, Harry sighed in defeat and left his seat, "I need some air," he grabbed something and left, the eyes of his friends following his actions.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

        Harry didn't come back to the compartment. In fact, Stella didn't know if he left the train at all. The Great Hall, with the four long tables for the houses, were decorated with floating candles that lit the room nicely. Stella sat opposite Ron and Hermione as the three looked at the entrance door every so often to see if Harry was there yet. Around them, students were laughing and talking loudly and excitedly about the upcoming year. Stella was getting nervous. If he was in trouble, would he use his bracelet?