♛16

Mandy Moriah 🌩

"you opened your legs to some boy and got pregnant Mandy !!!" my mom scolded me

"i'm sorry mom" i sniffled looking up at her with teary eyes.

it's been one month since i got out of the hospital, and i've been catching hell every since. my parents don't believe a thing i say, and they're so hard on my now.

they took my phone and my computer, but i still keep in contact with Von on my backup.
i know i'm not supposed to, but i can't help it.

it's like i have to...

i miss him right now actually, the last time we saw one another was yesterday. i left school durning my free period-crazy right?

i can't believe i did that myself. i feel so sneaky.
it's weird. 

"your right your sorry! how dare you lose your virginity to that hoodlum" my mom yelled again making my eyes get teary again after i wiped them.

"he isn't like that" i mumbled looking down.

"and how come he isn't? he's from the south side of Chicago Manny he's no good , and you know that!" she yelled again.

i flinched thinking she was about to hit me again.

bruises are all over my arms and legs, i don't want to talk about how they got there.

"go to your room, i don't want to see your face until church tomorrow and if i do, we're going to have a problem." she dismissed me. "do you understand me"

"yes ma'am." i mumbled stomping up the stairs.

i don't want to spend another second in that church with everyone judging me and giving me side eyes. it's uncomfortable,
very uncomfortable.

i walked in my room laying face down in my bed weeping lowly.

they can't stop me from seeing him...

can they ?

a year from today i'll be eighteen, what a way to spend my-

my bedroom door creaked open and in walked Tootie.