♛21

Mandy Moriah

+months later.

"that shit hurt, but it's pretty

"that shit hurt, but it's pretty." i said in more of a mumble telling India about my nose piercing.

the past could of months i've been living here with my grandma and just last week, India just joined us not too long ago.

she had a fight with her mom and she left the house.

"you must don't plan on going back home no time soon?" India asked make me shake my head no.

"me spending time away from them made me see the type of people they really are." i shook my head.
"my parents are monsters" i mumbled.

"i just came to get away for a little bit, i know i'll be back." she mumbled. "just had to clear my head" she said as i helped her make her bed up.

i figured that, india and her mom are right. they have the relationship i wish i did with mines.

"i can't believe she hit you while your pregnant." i shook my head.

"i know right, my baby is okay though." she nodded rubbing her stomach.

yea, that happened.

when India is gone , it'll just be me and grandma again,India is great company though. shes like the nice big sister i never had until tootie changed.

i'm not doing any of the things i did back at home, like sneaking out, lying, and being sneaky. that doesn't mean i had to stop seeing von either.

my grandma is openly aware that i have a boyfriend and she's fine with that. because unlike my parents she knows that keeping me away from someone i love will only make me want to be around that person more.

she told me she's aware of who von is already, and she invited him to dinner with us tonight just to get to know him a little more. he's bringing Durk with him too.

i just hope this goes well...

"you talked to tootie lately?" i asked. 

"nope" she answered quickly. "fuck her" she shrugged.

"you know, i never did get the chance to ask neither one of you guys why did you y'all fight?" i asked sitting down.

"well while you was in the store she kept asking me why i didn't tell her about you and Von-" she started.

"why does she even care, she told me earlier that day she was over it and him." i asked confused.

"she lied, she ain't over shit. you being with Von is eating her up. she ain't tell me this i just know because of how she kept pressing me about not telling her." she said making me start thinking.

what if-
na.

"she insinuated that she had sex with my man, and she kept being slick at the party so i popped her ass."India finished. "she kept fucking wimmie- it's like she just wanted to fight me."