♛29

Mandy Moriah

"so why you got braces if yo teeth ain't fucked up

"so why you got braces if yo teeth ain't fucked up. sound like waste of money to me." Durk asked helping me pack my stuff in the suitcases.

today we leave Hawaii and i'm so glad to get back to Chicago. this has been the vacation from hell.

"when i was 7 my dad was hitting my sister, i stepped in trying to help her and he broke my jaw. i've had braces for ten years now, they'll be off by the time i turn 18 in a couple of months.." i explained making him look at me in shock.

i had to get my jaw wired to of course which explains why i mumbled a lot up to the time i was 14, it's gotten so much better since then.

"so you couldn't open yo mouth all the way ?" he asked curiously folding some on my clothes up.

"na, i couldn't even talk like that. most of the time people couldn't even understand me.."

"so you can't suck dic- damn!" he cursed laughing making me laugh walking to the dresser grabbing my miscellaneous things.

"yes i can." i mumbled under my breath smirking where he couldn't see me.

"huh ?" he turned around looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"nothing." i said quickly smiling. 

"yo ass ain't slick" he smiled looking me up and down. 

Durk would've been gone with India but she left with Kayla and Asian. they left on a flight early this morning so they could go show Asian around Chicago.

i don't know when they became besties, but that's cute.

me and Von's flight leave at 4, and Durk is taking a jet back to Chicago by himself. he says is so he can write and it gives him space to think.

Von somewhere doing him. i'm starting not to even care anymore. i'm becoming numb to everything at this point.

don't know what the feeling is, but i think i kinda like it.

"thank you for helping me" i smiled at durk.

i told him three times i didn't need help packing he insisted on helping anyways.

i think he just wanted to talk to me. i guess that's fine tho.

i haven't had anybody to talk to this whole trip. it felt nice to share some of the things that i've been feeling, and the things that has been hurting me as well.

i opened up about some of those things, ion know Durk like dat to be tellin him all my business-

i'm just kidding, but seriously.

"call me when you touch down in the chi." he said leaning against the door frame looking down at me.

"okay" i nodded. "i will."