♛2

Mandy Moriah ☁️

"Mandy are you alright, you've been limping around all day

"Mandy are you alright, you've been limping around all day." my teacher Mrs. Reid asked as i turned my paper into her as the bell rang.

i twisted my ankle running last night, i ran all the way home and left tootie and india. my parents and my grandma were asleep so i had to sneak in how tootie snuck us out.

and i haven't talked to my sister since. i didn't see her this morning because i got to school early.
and me and tootie go to different schools anyway, i go to a private school she goes to public school.

i would tell her what happened but she's just laugh and not take me serious. that was a scary moment for me. he shot right past my head nearly missing my head. then he chased me down until he ran out of bullets.

i cried when i got home, why would my sister take me there.

"i'm fine, it's just swollen." i smiled picking my book bag up throwing it over my shoulder. "thank you" i flashed her a quick smile walking out of her class.

i walked to my next class being the first one in here. other students like to talk to their friend and socialize before coming to class.

i don't have friends, and i don't like to be late to class. the people at school can be so mean, so i stopped trying to make friends a long time ago.

i even tried out for sports, my daddy thought it was going to be a good way for me to get to know new people-
nope.

they think i'm a teachers pet, when i'm not at least i don't think i am.

"Mr. Smith is Mandy Carter in your class?" the lady on the intercom announced over the class making me look up.

"yes ma'am i do." my teacher answered.

"she's needed in the front office for checkout." the lady on the intercom said before dispatching.

i gathered my things walking towards the door.

"have a great rest of your day Mandy i'll see you tomorrow." my teacher said making me flash him a warm smile.

"you too, see you later." i said before leaving walking up to the front office.

i looked around not seeing anyone.

"hey, i was just called up here for check out." i said to the lady at the front desk.

"Mandy, yes your father is right outside in the car. you've already been signed out have a nice day." she said smiling making me smile back.