♛25

Mandy Moriah

"if you ain't mad gimmie a kiss den" Von mumbled against my neck making me look up getting a glimpse of Kayla from across the room who's staring us down

that's weird, she's been doing that all night.

the hell is she looking at...

i grabbed Von's face kissing him deeply still eyeing Kayla watching her facial expressions change.

our tongues wandered in one another's mouths as his hands wandered all over my body.
i broke the kiss seeing kayla get up and storm off somewhere.

"y'all might as well fuck infront of us." Durk said sarcastically making everybody laugh.

"lil folks fake as hell we was just into it now you tryna be all up on a nigga." Von mugged me some. 

"we are, but it's still your birthday." i hugged him smiling making him smile.

Durk insisted on throwing a small party for Von's 21st birthday with just his friends and family. which is why the kids were here too since him and little Dayvon share the same birthday.

"where yo shirt at lil fo nem" he mumbled against my neck making me laugh as i adjusted my top.

"don't start with me" i playfully rolled my eyes standing up from his lap.

"imma let chu live tonight lil folks." he nodded his head making me laugh a little.

damnit, i forgot i was mad at him.

"you alright?" i asked india walking up to her seeing her standing by herself in the corner. 

"no, me and Durk just got into it bad" she wiped her eyes

"come on" i looked around quickly grabbing her hand leading her up the stairs in a room sitting her down on the bed.