♛3

Mandy Moriah ☁️

"i'll walk- it's fine

"i'll walk- it's fine." i said quickly picking my book bag up walking towards the door.

"walk ? man shorty what the fuck is you on, you know where yo ass at?" Durk laughed making them laugh.

"exactly, you'll get cho ass jumped by these ratchet hoes for nothing. come on let me take you." he tried to convince me.

"niggas gone get her ass flipped like a brick they see her luggin all that ass around-" i heard somebody laughing.

what's a brick?

"von just get her ass out of here." Tootsie rolled her eyes sounding frustrated blowing out smoke.
"tell mama i'm at India house."

so that's his name...

"no, i'm telling her your here getting high." i mumbled making her run towards me making me run out the door but she caught me by my hair pulling me back through the door.

"oh shit" i heard someone say as Tootie pushed me on the floor getting on top of me.

"let me go" i screamed as her hands wrapped around my throat banging my head on the floor repeatedly making everybody laugh.

"you gone tell mama what ?" she asked lifting my head up.

"nothing." i groaned getting a big headache.

"that's what i thought." she said dropping my head hard on the floor getting off of me.

Durk held his hand out to help me up laughing.
"no." i grumbled angrily declining his hand getting up myself picking my book bag up too walking out the door.

that was so embarrassing.

"yo ass almost stepped on my shoe, big feet ass." Von said as i walked past him.

i stood there with my arms crossed as he walked to the car. i changed my mind about everything, i really don't want to get in the car with this man, he's rude.

"get in the car" he said calmly turning around looking at me.