♛35

Mandy Moriah
+1month

"this baby starting to kick my ass

"this baby starting to kick my ass." i groaned lowly holding my hand over my chest feeling heartburn again.

i'm 18 weeks pregnant now, and i hate this. by this i mean the sickness and swollen feet.

i don't like my attitude either. i lack the patience that i used to have, i'm so short tempered sometimes. and it's crazy because i was never like this, sometimes i miss the old me.

"you okay baby ?" my grandma asked making me nod my head as she helped me back up the boxes.

as much as i love my grandma, and i love living with her, ill be moving out soon. it's just about that time i get something of my own.
im an adult now.

"are you sad about me leaving abuela ?" i asked stopping what i was doing looking up at her doe eyed.

"i will, por fin puedo caminar por la casa desnuda cuando te has ido-" she said making me laugh.

"oh my god abuela." i shook my head between laughs.

"finally gone be able to bring me a lil sneaky link through here." she laughed sticking her tongue out making me laugh some more.

"i'll miss you though- maybe i should just stay this whole idea was stupid of me" i changed my mind beginning to unpack.

"come here manny." my grandma said holding her arms out for me and i instantly crawled into her warm embrace.

"i don't even know the first thing about being on my own." i huffed out.

"i didn't either, i wasn't scared to find out what it was like though. you leaving home will never be easy to me but i'm happy to know your going out to live a fulfilling life of your own and i couldn't be more proud of that.." she said rocking me back and forth as i tried not to cry.

"i love you Mandy, and if there's anything you need call me and i'll come running through every obstacle they throw, no matter how big or small your problem is." she finished hugging me tight.

"i love your more grandma." i sniffled. "if you was ready for me to move out you could've just said that tho." i said sniffling making her laugh.

"and was" she said making me laugh sitting up straight packing up the boxes once again.
"solo estoy bromeando" she chuckled.

"i have something else to do as well, it's only right." i said more to myself.

"what's going on?" she asked making me sigh lowly.

"i had this on my mind heavy lately, i just never said anything about it." i said playing with my fingers.

"whatever it is we'll get through this, just tell me." she held my hands looking me in the eyes.