♛40

Mandy Moriah
time jump🕰

"lil folks stole yo whole face"

"i fed you and yo extra hungry ass mama for 10 months, you could've at least looked like me lil folks." Von shook his head picking Jcsiah up.
(j-siah)

his name is pronounced Josiah, like the name in the bible just spelled differently.

"i was gonna be so mad if he didn't look like me." i said standing up making Sky laugh.

Jcsiah is almost three months and me and his daddy been doing a good job beings parents but there's this awkward tension between us. it's weird.

"es tan guapo manny"  'my grandma smiled. 

my grandma has been helping me out tremendously with this whole new mommy thing. and i thank her so much, without her i'd be lost.

my mom and sister has only seen jcsiah on instagram and that was because his foot was in my picture. i wasn't playing when i said they wasn't seeing my kid.

ain't nothing changed because my daddy died, i meant what i said. india either, ian forgot about her ass.

i can say india has been in her own little world, her and Durk and i think that's beautiful. they were meant to be together, we were just for the moment.

she's still pregnant and she's having another baby girl and is due in a few more months. she told me she's naming her Willow Banks , that was about last week when we talked at my grandmas house.

i won't say i was left alone, because i found my happiness when my son came along. i finally know what real love is.
the crazy part is i thought i knew what it was already.

"déjame hablar contigo manny" my grandma said pulling me to the side with a smile on her face.

"thank you for everything " i said once we got somewhere to ourselves. 

"i promised to always be here." she hugged me. " i was serious."

i was so sad after i had my baby. i felt so empty,and  i didn't know what was next. felt like my life had no purpose anymore.

grandma taught me to be strong.
and i'm so grateful for that.

"i noticed tension between you and that boy." she smirked.

"we aren't interested in one another...anymore" i said in more of a mumble.

"didn't seem that way to me, it's something still there." she said making me scoff.

"that old flame been burned out. i'm moving on." i said smiling a little.

"how you just gone sit there and tell that lie to my face."she laughed a little.