Some Expected Help

Recap:

"I know"

-

     Sakura felt her eyes sting from the brightness of the sun, staring to her right to see Sasuke knocked out and peering to her left to see Naruto drooling. "Ugh" she groaned attempting to sit up with no luck.

     Sasuke suddenly sprung awake kunai drawn as his eyes hurriedly took in his surroundings before that settled on hers. "Ah" he said with a exhausted look in his eyes.

     "Surprise I'm awake"

-

     "You want to be adjusted Sakura-Chan?" Naruto asked again. Sakura shook her head to move her own body up to stop herself from slouching against the tree.

     Sasuke went to get water while Naruto stayed with her. It was no surprise she was heavily injured, but she still felt bad for slowing them both down.

     'Those brothers...I wonder if they made it back to their timeline?' she thought staring ahead and watching Naruto build a trap she explained.

     'I don't think I did anything to deserve this much pain' she thought poking the dirt ground with a stick.

     "Oh teme is back!" Naruto said alerting her of her other teammate return. "What you find?" she questioned carefully. Sasuke didn't look at her and instead sat down at their little entrance. "Nothing much...but I did get some fish that will last tonight" he said showing them his catches.

     "We should be able to head out to find a scroll tomorrow morning" he said while gathering some sticks to start a fire.

-

     Sakura snapped her eyes open upon hearing a shuffling noise. They were indeed outside, but she was still alert knowing someone could attack any moment. 'These birds never rest huh?' She thought in annoyance fed up with their noise.

     Sasuke and Naruto seemed to hear that same noise that seemed to also wake them up. "You guys hear that? What if it's that crazy snake dude again?" Naruto questioned attempting to peek out.

       Sakura shook her head at his question. Orochimaru had an aura that was easily recognizable, he liked to know his prey was scared of him.

     "This person is too sneaky to be Orochimaru"

-

     Sakura would like to think the traps they set were pretty genius, but these three sound ninja didn't agree. Naruto was knocked out by the three and Sasuke was the only one left standing. Sakura's anger got the better of herself.

     The fact that she was unable to move and her body was still recovering put them at a disadvantage. The ninja before them were more experienced not to mention how exhausted they were from fighting Orochimaru. 'I have to do something' she thought gritting her teeth.

     Pulling her body forward, she attempted to drag her dead weight to the fight and help somehow. 'I'm just going to get in the way, but Sasuke is fighting alone' she thought taking out a kunai and leaning against a tree out of their sight.

     "Well what do we have here?" A voice said snatching the kunai from her trembling hands.

     "What were you going to do with that? no don't tell me" he said looking down on her with arrogant eyes. Laughing obnoxiously he grabbed her pink locks and started to drag her towards a struggling Sasuke.

     "Let me go!" she screamed pushing him away only to be thrown to the ground. Sasuke widened his eyes and glared at the spikey haired male. Sasuke took out their scroll to hold it out to them "you can have our scroll...just let us go" he said in a defeated tone. 'When did he even take that from me?!' She thought in annoyance.

     Sakura glared at the pale male "Sasuke what is your problem? we need that scroll-ah!" She said before her hair was gripped again by the same male. "Why do the pretty ones always have to be a loud mouth?" He said smirking down at her. Sasuke clenched his fist in frustration.

     "Zaku stop playing around, they don't seem as strong as Orochimaru-sama said they were" the woman of the group commented haughtily.

     "I would leave them alone if I were you!" a voice said from a distance of them all. There standing in all his glory was...Rock Lee?

     "I'll be your opponent!" Lee said getting in position to face the three of the sound ninja. Sasuke scrambled towards her to help her get up and lean on him in support.

-
"Sensei! I want to prove that you can become a great ninja even without being able to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu! That is everything to me!"
-

Sorry for late update, I've been editing all chapters and made lots of changes to the story, but not too many so don't worry.

Anonymous_Artz on Wattpad made me a cover! They made a few so I'll just add a cover for each new chapter.

Thank you for reading!