My aid

Recap:

"3-2-1 enter!"

-
     The hard part wasn't walking in the dreadful forest,but the uncomfortable silence between her and the two males ignoring her. 'I get it I deserve it'

     The looming trees above their heads stretched on as far as she could see making it seem more closed in and dark. It was as if they stepped into another world entirely void of any other communication.

     'You idiots are definitely lost; wake me up when it gets interesting' the voice suddenly said out of nowhere. 'Great' she thought looking towards Naruto and Sasuke as they peered around the dark woods to look for enemies.

     Naruto turned towards Sasuke before glancing her way. "Guys can we stop for a minute—I uh think I gotta take a piss" he said scrunching his face up. Sakura saw him talking more so to Sasuke than her, but still wanted her approval. Sighing she walked a few paces ahead.

     Sasuke stared at the blond with little surprise, but nodded his head and told him to hurry. "I don't need to get an okay from you bastard; I was simply seeing if Sakura-San was okay with it" he said sticking his tongue out to run behind a tree. 'Did he just call me Sakura-San' she thought with a twitch in her eye.

'Wow they really hate you right now'

     Sasuke's eye twitched "you literally sai-you know what never mind" he said storming off pass her to get away from Naruto.

     'As history repeats itself ' the voice in her commented getting her attention. 'What-'

     "Sorry guys it took longer than I thought" Naruto said interrupting her train of thought. "It's fine idiot hurry up so we can find a scroll" Sasuke said suddenly walking towards the blond in order to retrieve the one he was holding. "Wait you let Naruto hold the scroll?" She said with a raised eyebrow which was ignored by the pale male.

     "You tell us to fuck off, but can't even detect a low level henge like that" Sasuke suddenly said which put a scowl on her face. "I think I came at the wrong time" the Naruto look alike commented in amusement.

     "Where's the idiot?" Sasuke asked receiving a smirk in return before flipping a distance back from them. "You rookies figured it out pretty fast" he said before forming a few hand signs and pulling out a kunai.

     Sakura whipped her head to gaze at a serious looking Sasuke to see what he wanted to do, but was ignored as he immediately sprung into action. Taking out his kunai to clash with the rain ninja.

     Stepping back before she could be swallowed in the fight a frown made it's way to her face 'my only option is to get Naruto; I won't be able to do anything' she thought in the midst of searching for the loud blond. 'You'll never achieve anything with an attitude like that'

     'I need to find Naruto!' She thought back to the voice in her head. 'Why do you need to find him when you can utilize my strength and take care of this yourself? You're so incompetent' he continued in a mocking way which made her stop. 'The only thing you do is tear me down and make me out to be a crazy ass bitch' she thought back angrily.

     'Is that all you got from my comment? Give me a fucking break' he laughed loudly putting a permanent frown on her face.

Her arm was suddenly grabbed as she was pulled out of her thoughts and instead staring at blue eyes. "You okay?" She paused in surprise thinking he was still upset." Yes, I'm fine Naruto thank you for worrying" he nodded before giving her the scroll. "I think it would be best if you held on to this instead" he said Sasuke nodding in agreement.

"Yeah...okay"

     'Anger looks better on you babe'

-

Thank you for reading!