Inevitable

Recap:

'There's someone else in here?!'

-

'You really are annoying'

-

Then she woke

-

Warning: Mentions of Suicide

"You expect me to believe you weren't trying to die?" It was the first words she heard from her sensei after she woke up, but no words came out of her mouth to deny his statement. What could she say in this situation? She was hallucinating? she had a vision? It would just make her end up in a crazy hospital.

  "I-I wasn't trying to get injured or kill myself!...I was just tired and that's all-" She started just to get cut off "That's all? and you expect me to keep believing what you say?" he continued asking her questions in desperation. "I've been around for a while Sakura, I know you're lying to me and unless you tell me the truth I can't trust you!"

Kakashi was an easy going teacher,but the cold, betrayed, and hurt Kakashi inside was completely different. "Well...I don't trust you either!" She said in anger. Sakura knew her temper was rather hard to handle, but she couldn't control her emotions in the heat of the moment.

'Fuck you Kakashi Hatake' Sakura thought mentally giving him the finger, and walking out the door to pass her noisy teammates that were peeking in.
-

Kakashi was constantly keeping tabs on her and it was no surprise that everyone else was too. Imagine having eyes staring at you all the time, when you eat, the way you talk every..single...thing. Naruto's normally joy filled smile was never present, but instead formed into a thin line in her direction. They didn't trust her, but it wasn't her fault was it? What if she couldn't trust them?

'Maybe they're trying to corner me or-' What was she thinking? It was starting to get harder to function not to mention the whispering voice that would intrude her mind. 'What's really happening?'

-

Tsunami was a kind woman with a little boy who regularly argued with Naruto. It was nice to see even a bit of the goofy blond back to normal, but everytime he looked at her he had a sad look in his eye, it hurt.

It was hard to go on with the mission while her team was in shambles. 'How dare I...? No how dare them they're the one's who- fuck it' she thought looking down at her sandals until a warm liquid came running down her face.

     'I'll show them'

-

"What are you doing" It was Sasuke he looked angry and even disappointed. "I'm leaving" she said shortly walking away "Why!" Naruto said balling his fist and grinding his teeth. "I quit" she said turning around to look at the cold eyes of Kakashi. Sighing she looked down to pass them.

"You'll be back" Kakashi said indifferently "and you're definitely in trouble when you get back" he said limping away himself.

'It was inevitable... this was bound to happen'