A different World

Recap:

"Sounds interesting!" Shisui said appearing in front of her. "I heard about you!" He smirked "how about sparring with me?"

'Hell no'

"Uh sure?"

-
"Don't worry Kakashi-San I just wanna see these skills that were displayed at the chunin exams!" Shisui said happily getting in formation.

Kakashi pinched the bridge of his nose before giving her a look. Sakura gulped audibly 'I'm so dead'

"Well you see...I just left the hospital so right now seems a bit..." she started off before he started to fake cry. Widening her eyes she looked towards the other males in the clearing only for them to look more amused than what she needed.

"Ah—okay,but I'm not in the best shape right now" she lied naturally. Sasuke scoffed getting a glare from Haku.

"Don't worry I won't go all out on a genin!" He said all smiles. "Let's get started then"

-

He basically kicked her ass. There was really nothing she could say. First she was standing with a dull kunai in hand and now she was laying on her back listening to a laughing Sasuke.

'Once again I hate Uchiha' she thought sourly ignoring Shisui's hand in helping her up.

"I guess you really were out of shape huh?" Itachi said in a mocking way. 'What the hell is with them?'

Naruto pointed a hand in Itachi's face "you two bastards really are brothers!" He screamed angrily. Sakura thanked Naruto silently before heading past all of them towards her home. 'When will this genjutsu cease?' She thought biting her lip and ignoring the calls of both Haku and Naruto.

-

'Okay you stupid voice! I'm gonnna need you to keep the dead in the ground!' She thought angrily remembering Shisui. There was no way he was still alive, she technically saw him get his eye stolen and later committing suicide. It didn't add up. This was all so freaky.

     "What if I'm stuck here?" She said out loud feeling her stomach growl.

Great.

-
     "Sakura-San I heard how well you did in the Chunin Exams" old man Icharaku said handing her a bowl of their finest ramen. "Eh, I wouldn't say I did 'well' there were a lot of talented shinobi" she said slurping up the hot noodles in a hurry. This was Naruto's go to spot so she had to hurry as to not get caught.

     "Well I heard you did exceptionally well!" he continued to pester and praise her and it made her sort of happy. For once she wasn't being blamed or yelled at. "Ah, thanks"

-

     Sakura wasn't one to sleep in her parents room, but couldn't seem to fall asleep without the comfort of another presence. 'I feel like a big baby' she thought snuggling into her mother's side. Whatever this genjutsu wanted to get out of her they would have to work a little more than that. '...but where was her dad?'

-

     "Sakura?" Naruto questioned in surprise notifying the other males in the area. "Um, I know I didn't make it to the finals, and I know I'm not supposed to train, but at least give me one more chance" she said without staring the silver haired male in the face.

"I thought you'd never ask" he said in amusement.

-

Sakura felt rather awkward surrounded entirely of males. 'Inner would have loved this' she thought with a small laugh. "Aye Sakura-Chan" Naruto said loudly jumping in her face. It seemed as if he was starting to lighten up to her again, but the same couldn't be said about Sasuke.

"Wanna see my new super cool jutsu I'm learning?" he continued in a giddy voice. "I learned it from this old pervy sage..." he said not noticing her mind began to wonder.

Pervy Sage?

"So yeah Sakura-chan it's so cool!" he yelled in excitement. A smile graced her face "yeah that's pretty cool" he nodded in agreement turning towards Shisui with a grin to chase him with it. "Seriously Naruto?! Stop doing that" the black haired male screamed flickering in different areas to avoid the growing Rasengan.

Haku began to laugh openly at the sight seeming to encourage the blond to go faster. 'I don't know if I should laugh or help' she thought leaning up against a tree.

Sasuke came up to her to stare openly at her face. "What?" She asked the pale male before he turned around to walk away and then pausing to go back towards her. "I'm sorry" he said simply before walking off with haste.

'I don't even think he knows what he's apologizing for'

-

Walking home she kicked off her shoes and stretched her aching legs. "Mom I'm home!" She announced to the blond. Mebuki smiled in acknowledgment. "How was practice?" She asked her plopping on the couch.

     "As good as it gets honestly" she said before sitting near her mom. Sakura felt as if this genjutsu was rather weird, whoever the caster was knew quite more about her than she thought. Except they couldn't get the layout of her home right?

"Oh yeah mom I wanted to ask dad about some more kunai whenever he gets back from work" Sakura said laying on her mother's shoulder not noticing the way she tensed. Turning towards her mother she flinched away at the look on her face.

"Sakura, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with your illness but...your father has been dead for years now"

'I'm sorry what'

-

Okay so I did some heavy editing on my earlier chapters I deleted so much un-needed scenes. Fixed some things and added some things. I really should get on a schedule to update more, but school is starting back.

Stay safe everyone!